Drabble || Inui Seishu

Children! AU : where in all characters are children

The snow fluttered everywhere and the color white seemed to theme everything exposed to the sky. You snuck out just to see this flakes to fall.

You're eyes could only focus silently at the snow flake that refused to land. Immersed at the talent of this inanimate thing, you followed it everywhere.

Until it finally landed, on someone's tiny nose.

Your doe eyes locked with these green emerald eyes that looked back at yours.

"Oh. Good evening."

The child who's the same age as you, blushed as your unwavering attention is now on him. He flinched before greeting you back.

"G-good evening too." Staring at the now snowy floor. He looks back at you again, seeing the thin pieces of clothings you have in this cold weather.

"I'm lost." You bluntly told him.

"Huh? Shouldn't you be crying when you're lost?" Seeing as you were very calm at the moment.

You began tearing up, he jolted once more and rushed to you. "That doesn't mean you have to cry!"

He took off his scarf and wrapped it around you as you wipe your tears away. "It's cold out, I bet you snuck out."

You timidly nod, the six year old boy scratches his head. "Do you know where you live?" You shook your head in answer.

He took your hand and lead you, looking over his shoulders.

"Then come with me, you're just around this neighborhood, right?" He gave you a shy grin.

You nod your head. "[Name]"

He smiles even more, "Seishu."

The two children walked this evening underneath the night sky and snowy weather.