Drabble || Kawata Nahoya

Magic Academy-where in magic exists; attending a magic academy

You waved your wand whose tip was smoking, "I overdone it!" Practicing for the whole afternoon, you were in the training grounds, out in the open, you were lucky enough to have no one to see your progress. "Advance magic's too difficult to master." You said and released a sigh, another failure, you thought.

You leaned back to plopped into the grassy ground, it was comfortable and the smell of the grass was subtle. Your eyes gaze at blue vastness and the cotton candy-like clouds, and the only thing you can hear was the cicadas buzzing through the air and a loud explosion-like- what?

You jolted up to see where it was coming from, ducking yet again to avoid the incoming fellow student who was crashing his own broom. "Ugh." You hear the young lad uttered, you look up to see the student, "H-hey, are you okay...?"

Standing up to sprint to his crash landing, you saw the peach colored hair of his- peach? And curly. There was only one student with a unique hairstyle like that, it was no other than the older twin of the said 'ogre wizards'. Part of the naughty delinquents, he and his twin is known to have been bringing trouble. Nahoya kawata.

"You think?" He bluntly answered with another question. You stood not far away from him, That never fading smile of his on his lips, probably why he's called 'smiley'. He looks up to you with disheveled and messy hair locks with sticks and leaves sticking out. Bruises and scratches on his face and all over his exposed skin.

"Did I scare 'ya?"