Chapter 92.

--The Council..-

Chapter 92:

We all woke up the next morning saying our good bye's and packing the car.
Everyone was tired from staying up night but me and Vikki were well rested as I got dressed and she came over smacking my butt.

"Owe" I laughed and pushed her as she laughed.

"Ready for today." She smiled kissing the back of my neck.

I nodded and turned looking at her.
"I got your back ."

She smiled and kissed my head and walked away to help out downstairs.

Alvin came running in as I was sliding my shoe's on.
"I am gonna miss you." He sighed.

"As I will miss you, but it's not goodbye. Come visit me when you get that mate of your's ID love to meet him."

He giggled "To your pack..?"

"Of course silly, Everyone is happy you helped us. I would be grateful if you came by to see me and the pack. If you anything you can count on me Alvin" I smiled rubbing his head.

"I'll remember that " he smiled.

We both got up and joined the other's. They were all saying goodbye and hugging.
Alec and Alex were talking as they hugged tight.

"You should go over there" I pushed Alvin as he nodded.

He jumped on his brother's as they all hugged.
Alvin started crying hugging Alec. I smiled and started walking away as Alex called me. He walked over to me .

"Take care of my brother.. We are not family and if anything happen's call me.. You know where we will be."

I smiled and hugged Alex and he froze than hugged me back.
"Same goes for you, like I told Alvin.. Come see us, you are like family and I can't thank you enough."

He nodded and let go.
"See you soon than."

"Right" I smiled.

I walked up to Vikki as she swung her arm around me. We wee taking separate cars.

Amy and Sara ran to me hugging me. The other's joined.

"Be safe please. Anything call us!" Amy frowned as Alec came over hugging her.

"Call if anything happen's." Josh hugged Vikki.

"Will do." She smiled.

"I'll let your mother know your safe." Sara smiled and Vikki's eyes lit up almost forgetting her mother was in our pack house with the doctor .

After her son died and Vikki got taken she went into her shell and hasn't spoken.

"Thank you."

We parted ways as me and Vikki got in our car and drove off a different way. We waved good bye to a crying Alvin and a stern Alex.
-
-
It was a long drive but I liked it me and Vikki talked about everything and how we are to go against it to the Council.
This wasn't going to be easy.. But it's better than running away and have them pissed at us .

"Hopefully this all works out" She smiled stopping at a red light.

"Me too" I smiled holding her hand.

-
-
It's been 2 hours as I drifted off to be waken as the car stopped.
I opened my eyes to a worried Vikki.

I looked around and than in front of us as a dark figure stood watching us. Than one by one more figure's appeared in front of the car.