Chapter 102

Hey Love's THANKS FOR LIKING MY BOOK!

ALSOOOO GO CHECK OUT MY NEW BOOK

GO TO MY PROFILE AND READ IT!!

THERE ARE TWO CHAPTER'S UP!!

THANKS!

Alvin's POV.

Chapter 102.

It's been a couple days now since I came here with and everyone her love's me and is soo really nice. I am happy to be there.. Luna , I giggle every time someone call's me that because it just so weird.

I let Jaden mark me his.. not sexually though but i do have his scent all over me sometime's as we play fight to see who is more dominant even though i keep telling him it's me he only laughs.

"What shall we do today little mate.?" He smiled.

"Little." I questioned standing up from the floor.

"Yes, You aren't big and tough like me." He winked.

"Yes it's true.. I'm not a ape." I laughed getting up to run but he grabbed me and towered over top of me as i laughed.

He tickled my side's making me laugh even more. Someone cleared there throat as we both looked up and i was saved.

"Riley! Help Help." I reached for him

Riley is Jaden's Beta and my best friend. He look's out for me like a brother, He tackled Jaden as i got up and brushed my self off. Jaden and Riley were play wrestling when the phone ran and are Omega picked it up and called for me.

Shocked i ran to the phone ignoring Riley's plead's to help him i was laughed and grabbed the phone.

'Hello?' I asked.

'Alvin. It's Vikki.' She mumbled sounding angry.

'Hey! What's Up.' I smiled as the both boy's stared at me raising and eyebrow as i shrugged my shoulder's.

'We have a problem.'

I listened to her explain everything and i almost dropped the phone worried about Melissa and my old pack mate's. Jaden came over as i put it on speaker. He listened in.

'Alvin we need help and i wouldn't call you or Jaden if this wasn't a Emergency... The babie's are in danger and-

'Calm down, You are welcome here all of you are.' Jaden spoke up and i smiled.

'Is Melissa okay?'

'She is shaken up badly.. Fred got injured protecting her and Violet got attacked.'