Chapter 31.

---> Welcome to the pack <---

Chapter 31:

Last night was crazy, a guy i don't even know .. Comes to the door and says he is my beta. Plus i don't even know his name. He slept down the hall and is coming by today to meet everyone in our room.

"You dont know his name and he came here last night? Sara asked shocked.

I nodded sitting in the chair looking at her. Vikki sighed fixing her bed.

"Wow how bad was i out, what i miss"

Me and Vikki looked at each other as we blushed . She laughed and went to the bathroom fixing her hair.

"Whats so funny?" Sara asked smiling.

"Nothing" i giggled .

A knock came to the door as Sara scurried off to let the boys come in. Michael and Cody came in and sniffed the air and laughed hard.

"Whats so funny."

"Smells like mating in here."
Cody laughed.

Kevin and David sniffed and shrugged their shoulders. I threw a pillow at them as i rolled my eyes.

"Congrats." Michael smiled.

Vikki walked in and sat next to me. "Shut up Michael."

We were all laughing until a knock came from the door, i looked at the door and sighed.
"Come in."

The door opened and Sara screamed jumping up tackling the man in a hug as he laughed hugging her.

"Jason!!" Sara squealed.

"Jason my man! Where have you been." Jonny smiled.

"You guys know eachother."

"Ya. Jason risked his life for us." David smiled getting up hugging Jason.

"So happy you guys are ok. Where are the others.. Sara where is you baby sister."

Sara frowned and looked down covering her face in his shirt as she cried. He held her tight as she cried. Everyone stayed quiet and i stood up.

"Alpha!" She cried running to me as she leaped at me and cried into my arms. Sara might be young but she is so fragile.

"They killed her sister.. They made her watch.." I rubbed her back comforting her as much as I could.

"Those assholes! " Jason yelled hitting the wall making a hole.

"I promised we would get revenge for her. She had no reason to die.. The one in the alley too.. So young."

"Alley?"

"Mikey.." Jonny spoke lightly . "They got him to, shot him and clawed his throat out."

"Poor guy.."

"He didn't stand a chance. He always started trouble anyway."

"You joining the pack." Sara looked up sniffling .

Jason looks at Sara and smiles and looks up at me.
"If you accept me."

I smiled .
"Jason i accept you as my Beta."

He smiled big and closed his eyes. His friends ran towards him hugging him for dear life.

Michaels phone ran as he moved towards the corner.
"Wait.. Calm down what?"

Me and Vikki looked over at him weird.

"Wait.. Mom what is going on.. Mom.. MOM." He held the phone to him hand and ran to his car.

"Michael!" Vikki yelled

We all ran to where he was going as he started his car shaking.
"Michael speak!"

"Mom.. She was crying.. Than she screamed and the phone went dead."

Vikki looked horrified and got int the passenger side . We all got in the car and Jason and the others climbed in the back of the trunk .

Something was happening at their pack house.. And we needed to see what was happening.
I hope their ok.

Woo!
What you think is happening at the Pack house!

Comment below. The person who gets it will get a dedication and a shout out! Ehe

Like it up! :)