Chapter 110

~Fax Number~

Chapter 110:

The next morning everyone was sleeping or training in the backyard or just swimming thank's to Jaden and Alvin.

I sat up in bed and regretted it. My back was killing me and my feet were aching.

I frowned and mind linked Amy or Sara to bring the nurse.

Violet still was in recovery since what happened so i haven't seen much of her so her sister which is the nurse also stay's with us and has taken over till Violet got better.

She walked in smiling at me as she came over to the bed side.

"What's wrong Alpha?"

"I need something for pain.. It's so bad." I sighed.

She made me lay back as she placed her hands on my stomach as she smiled looking at me.

"It shouldn't be long, But you need bed rest.. Mean's no getting up if you are hungry. Tell someone to bring it. Bathroom, Have someone help you. It is important if you rest. Might hurt the babies if any pressure or movement."

"Of course." I smiled not really happy I am on bed rest but nothing can be done.

Vikki came in alerted as i waved her off laughing as she was excited to much.

"Calm down, Not in labor." I laughed.

"Yes." She giggled and got up.

"Alpha.. She need's allot of rest, No getting up on her own. Might harm the babies. It should be any day now." She smiled bowing and leaving the room.

Vikki looked at me excited but worried. I giggled and poked her.

"Any day.. It's crazy."

"Very, I'm hungry." I sighed going to move as she stopped me.

"Don't you dare." Vikki warned as Jason came in moment's later with food as i thanked him and he walked away.

"So i have there room ready and everything, Sara and Amy are finishing it up with the decorating since you cant. But dont worry everything is cute and perfect. I checked." She giggled.

I frowned.

"Maybe later take me to go see it?"

She smiled and nodded agreeing. I smiled with excitement as she handed me the remote and kissed my head.

"I have thing's to do. Ill check in on you time to time."

"I am going to be so bored." I groaned.