Chapter 99.

Author's Quick Note.:
I have decided I will be going to 200, People have been messaging me commenting on my chapter's telling me not to stop! Means so much thanks guys! ;)

-Planning a baby shower? And drama.. Oh boy..!-

Back To Melissa's POV.

Chapter 99;

It was the next morning and the party was amazing even if a putty almost fight happened. Me and Vikki took Alvin's old room since her left last night beginning his new life.

He promised to come see me when he get's a chance he didn't wanna miss the birth of Hybrid pups. Haha who would?

I had a yellow sun dress on and I made a face because I was getting bigger.. Fatter more like it. Arms wrapped around me.

"No fat, Perfect." Vikki giggled.

"Always reading my thoughts hmm. You try and be pregnant." I smirked.

"Looks better on you my love." Vikki laughed patting my butt.

I rolled my eyes.
"The girls are screaming in my head."

She laughed putting her top on.
"About?"

"Baby Shower.." I laughed.

She looked at me and stood up slidding my dress revealing my tummy.
"Little Vanessa and-

"Vincent." I smiled @Fall_out_girl3012
(thanks for everyone who gave me helped me pick a name! Love this one tho!!)

"Vincent?" She asked.

"Yeah it's cute.. "

"I love it." She smiled pulling the dress back down.

I turned kissing her lips.
"I really don't want a baby shower.. It's dangerous."

"It may be dangerous.. But you need it, babies need it really."
I laughed.

"Right, I guess just have the guts check everyone than."

"I'll be there of course."

Ooh that's right I almost laughed usually the guy doesn't come but well.. Vikki is a female and can come so I'll be safe.
She laughed .

"I have things to attend to." She sighed.

She kissed my head and walked out as Amy, Sara and Lucia walked in.
Lucia stayed here because she was scared of Alex and his temper I didn't blame her.

"Let's plan a baby shower" they shouted.

I giggled as we all sat around on the floor and I laid back rubbing my belly as my back was hurting. Amy gave me pillows and it went away.

"So of course everything is pink and blue?" Amy laughed writing thing's down.

"Flower's " Sara asked.

I shook my head flower's are
Boring. In my view haha.

"Balloon's!" Lucia smiled.

I laughed nodding as she went through her phone showing me cute balloon's with 'It's a Boy' and 'It's a Girl' I nodded loving them.

Amy worked on the guest list. Of course all female's in the pack were invited.. And Alvin haha !

"He is a guy though." Lucia added.

"Yes but is Luna." I giggled.

They laughed and out his name down. She also put Vikki's mother.
It sad I didn't have anyone I could think of to put down..

"Invite the elders." I smiled.

They looked at me like I was crazy but ignored it and wrote it down.
"If it wasn't for Faith.. I wouldn't be pregnant." I answered.

Sara left and came back with tea and small sandwich's. We laughed and talked about little things.
Amy talked about how Alwx wanted a family and to start their own pack and she told us she wasn't ready that she wanted to go slow. I smiled understanding.
Soon they both will be gone and I'll just have Sara here it was sad but that's what happen's when you have a Alpha as a mate.

Two guards came in making me jump.
"My god you could-

"Alpha we are on lock down, Alpha Vikki told us to stay here."

"What's going on?" I asked .

"Rouge's." They replied.

I nodded sighing .
"Don't stress you'r self." Amy spoke rubing my hand.

I nodded relaxing drinking my tea.
"Just sucks I can't do shit."

"Well your really pregnant and Vikki will be mad if you did anything to harm the babies."

I nodded agreeing she was right.. But I will protect these pups.

Jason came in with blood on him and looked at all of us. Amy helped me stand and the girls did aswell.

"I'm fine everyone is fine. I was told to check on you ."

I nodded.
"Whose.. Whose blood?" I asked.

"Their's." He replied.

"What do they want." Amy asked.

He looked at all of us.
"They have us a message was all. People in the pack got mad and attacked them."

"What was it?" Sara asked.

He stayed quiet and walked to the door.
"Let's go."

We walked behind Jason as the house was quiet. I walked to the stair's and stopped people gathered around the living room as I spotted Vikki I walked to her and hugged her.

"What's going on.." I whispered.

Vikki looked seriously pissed off I held her hand but it didn't calm her.

Everyone was quiet as Vikli stepped forward.

"There is a traitor amongst us." She spoke to everyone.

I looked at her bitting my lip.

"They told the rouge's and Alpha's around the words about Melissa's pregnancy and now they know everything.. Including she is having twins."

I was shocked and worried as I held my stomach. Amy and Sara wrapped arm's around me as I frowned.

"No one is leaving till I know who it is.. So help me god." She growled. Her eye's were black.

I watched closely as everyone was mumbling and looking through the crowed at everyone no one stepped forward.

"I will search every room and place until I find the traitor do not test me!" She yelled.

I moved to her and grabbed her arm. She was still tense and I knew she was trying to fight for control I was going to speak when someone stepped forward.

"I know who it is." Was all the young girl said.

Jason grabbed the girl and took her upstair's I went with Vikki as she made me . We went into the office and I sat down.

The girl look terrified as I went to her .
"Don't be scared, no one is to harm you."

She nodded and looked at me.
"It's......"

SOOOO ;DD!!

Who do you think it is!!!