Chapter 115.

AUTHOR'S NOTE! :DD

Read

Vampire Academy

By Me <3 xDD

Thanks!!

~Who Am I~

Chapter 115:

I looked at my mother as the word's that left her mouth. A killer? Of what and who did he really kill.

My brother sighed and sipped his drink and set it down as he looked at me.

"Father has killed over a thousand Vampire's over the year's and still is under our noses."

"He is a wolf?" I asked surprised.

"Indeed he is ."

I stayed quiet and sat back down in the chair thinking about everything. If he is a wolf can he sence me and does he have a mate? Isnt it my mother? She must feel pain whenever he... Ew..

"I am not surprised you are a wolf either now instead of a Vampire even if it is in your blood, You take after dad." My brother shrugged his shoulder's.

"Aren't you.. Curious to meet him?" I asked.

He laughed.

"He would kill me on the spot. Look what he did to mom banished her because he changed her ."

"I thought dad was a Vampire and bit you mom.." I asked confused.

"No he was a Alpha and still is.. I was dieing giving birth to you so he bit me.. It was the only way to save me."

"Than how is Jace a vampire?" I asked.

"We got into a bad accident which cause Jace into a coma and he wouldn't come out.. So i turned him my self. Your father was not pleased. He told your mother he was leaving and he did.. He vanished than we heard about killing's. I married your mother. Heard about the Vampire's dieing and we knew us here was not safe for you two. Even if Jace was a Vampire he refused to leave you to become a orfan. So we left and pretended to die. It was wrong but we were only protecting you." My father well step father spoke.

I nodded understanding a little as he spoke.

"Why did you try and kill me?" I asked Jace.

He looked at me and rubbed the back of his neck.

"Bad teen year's.. " He mumbled.

I rolled my eye's.

"Which he was stupid an selfish." My mother glared at him.