Chapter 23

(Orion's POV)

     I wake up to the smell of coffee and breakfast. I play with my engagement ring. Wow I'm engaged! Heather proposed to me! I never thought that her and I would get married to her. I am marrying the person that I love who also happens to be my favorite singer. I join her in the kitchen. "Can I help?" I ask as I wrap my arms around her waist. 

   She smiles at me. "You can keep cuddling me as I cook. I'm almost done so." She states. 

   "Well if you don't mind me following you around then I will." I state. "Thank you for breakfast fiance." 

   She grins. "I love the sound of that." 

   I smile. "I love calling you that. But I think you calling me your wife would sound better." I state. 

   She finishes cooking. "That does sound lovelier. I am enjoying our engagement." She states. 

   I pull away from her. "I'm enjoying our engagement as well. I love you and I'm ready for this journey that we are going to be starting soon." I state as we start eating our breakfast. "Whats your plan today?" I ask. 

   "I have some studio stuff I need to do but after that I need to do but after that I'm all yours. If you want to start planning our wedding when I get back home." She says. 

   "I have some studio stuff to do as well. We can for sure." I finish eating. 

   She finishes eating. "I should get going. I love you fiance." She kisses me on the lips before leaving the flat. 

  I have a few minutes to prepare to go to the studio. I am so close to being done with my album. I am ready for the world to hear my first ever LP. It's special to know that people will hear it. 

   A couple of minutes later, I leave the flat to head to the studio. I have one more song to finish recording before the production starts. Working with Matty and George has been amazing. Jaime is also incredible. 

   "Ready to finish this recording?" Matty asks me as I get in the booth. 

   "I'm more than ready to finish recording." I answer. 

   "Lets start." He hits the button and I start singing. The song that I am recording is the one that is the most special to me on this album. Its about my love for Heather. I got permission to put it on the album. I am excited for the world to hear it. 

   It doesn't take long for me to finish recording the song. I get out of the booth. "What happens now?" I ask. 

   He looks at the soundboard. "George and I will start putting everything together and mixing the album." He answers. "Which we start as soon as you leave."