Chapter 37

(Heather's POV) 

    I am starting my day out at the studio. The band's third album is done but that's not why I'm at the studio. I hesitantly agreed to help Matty with a song. Him and I used to be super close but due to some of his behavior, we barely spend any time toegther outside of the studio. It's for reasons that I'm not going to say. 

  "You didn't have to agree." Matty says as I join him in the sound room. 

      "I would rather not piss off Jaime." I state. "Plus Jamie is paying me to do this so." 

   "Its not a feature on the song. Just wanted a different perspective from someone outside of the band and Jamie." He says, handing me a journal. 

   "I'll give you my opinion on it and perspective." I state, taking the journal from him. I take my time looking over everything that he wrote for the song. It is a lot to take in. I look at him. "There's nothing wrong with it. It's very much a The 1975 song. I have no advice for it." I state, handing him the journal. 

   Matty takes it. "I'll take that. Whatever you were doing you can back to." He says. 

   I nod. "I didn't need your permission but okay." I say before leaving the room. 

   I go to the Pale Waves studio room. There is nothing wrong with me getting some recording of my own done. The third album is done but I still have songs that can go on the next one. I am having some help from Hugo. 

  After I finish Hugo hugs me. "That was really good." He says. 

    I sit next to him. "Can I listen to it?" I ask. 

   "Of course. Doesn't make sense for you not to." He hands me the second set of headphones. 

   "Alright lets listen." I say as he truns on what I just recorded. I sound amazing. Hugo and I listen to it for a while. 

   "That was amazing." He says. 

  "It was." I state. "I should get going." 

  Hugo nods. "I should too. I have a date." He says. 

  "With who?" I ask as we both leave the studio. 

   "With Charlie actually. We haven't been dating that long." He answers. 

   "I can't believe you didn't tell us." I say. 

   "I know. We should've. I'll see you later." He says. 

   We both go our separate ways. I start driving back to the flat. I have a game night ti prepare to host with my wife. We got permission to have it without Ciara and Indigo. We do it weekly anyway. I arrive at the flat. I go inside to see Orion dancing to some music.