Chapter 24

(Indigo's POV)

   Ciara and I are doing well as a couple. They support me no matter what. I want to take the next step in our relationship. Ciara and I have been together for two years now. I hinted about the fact that I want to get married. Two years is around the right time to get engaged for me. I'm ready to marry her. Waiting for her to propose is somewhat painful though.

   "What's on your mind?" Hugo asks me. I'm currently at the studio, helping out with a few things. 

   "I am thinking about the fact that I want Ciara to propose." I inform him. We got close to each other since Ciara and I have been dating. 

   "You could propose to them instead of waiting on Ciara. Go for what you want." He suggests. 

   I nod. "I want to but not knowing where their head is at is nerve wracking." I state. 

   "I know it is but following your heart is the right thing to do." He gives me advice. "I know that Ciara wants to marry you." 

   I finish up with what I was doing. "Thank you for the advice. I have a date to get ready for." 

   Hugo hugs me. "you're very welcome. Enjoy your date." He states. 

   I leave the studio to go to the flat. I have a date to get ready for. Tonight is Ciara and I's anniversary of two years. Two years is a long time in a queer relationship. We move faster for a reason. It's called trauma bonding. "Babe I'm home!" I state. I don't get a response. 

   I go into the bedroom to start getting ready. I grab the black strapless dress that I picked out for tonight. I start changing into the dress as I listen to some music. It is kind of odd that Ciara isn't home yet though. I hope that everything is perfectly all right. I move into the bathroom to do my makeup. 

   "I'm home." I hear Ciara tell me as they come into the bedroom. 

  "Finally! Is everything alright?" I ask as I keep getting ready. 

   They nod as they start changing. "Everything is alright. I went a little late with things today." They state. 

   I finish with my makeup. "I'm glad that everything is fine. I got a bit worried." I state. 

   "I'm home now." They say as they continue changing. 

   I grin. "I'm excited for our date and to just enjoy this night out." I state. 

    They finish getting ready. "We deserve this night out for sure. Our lives just keep getting crazy." They state. 

   "It's only going to keep getting crazier. We are living our dreams after all." I state.