Chapter 33

(Heather's POV) 

    Its day two of Orion and I's honeymoon. Yesterday was pretty much lazy from jetlag. Today her and I are actually going to do some things. We're spending our honeymoon in Sydney, Australia. THe beach here is absolutely beautiful. I also have always wanted to visit Australia. 

   "There's a jam packed list of things we have going on today." Orion reminds me. 

  "We do. This afternoon we are visiting the wildlife zoo. This evening dinner by the opera house." I state off our agenda for today. 

   "We should probably get going right now than. The zoo I think is a couple of hours away." She gets off the bed. 

     "It's in Queensland so actually it is a lot farther than that. Shall we save it for tomorrow than?" I ask. 

   "I think we should go tomorrow and spend the night in Queensland." She suggests. 

   "I'll talk to the front desk to see what we can do. Our room is paid for the full two weeks so." I say.  "Well since we're not doing that today, we can spend it doing something else." I suggest. 

   She gets back on the bed. "What would that be?" She asks. 

   "I think you know." I state as I lean closer to her. 

   She smiles. "I think I do but showing me would be better." She says. 

    I smirk as I press my lips to hers. She melts into me as she kisses me back. I wrap my arms around her as we kiss. I love her more than anything else in the world. I'm lucky that she chose me to be her wife. Our eletric chemistry helps as well. I feel magic when I'm with her. She's amazing in every single way possible. 

   "You are so fucking sexy.." I say, biting my lip. 

   "You are the sexy one." She says, eyeing me up and down. 

   "That would be you." I state as I kiss her on the lips again. She kisses me back, wrapping her arms around me. I relax into her as we kiss. I am her wife. 

   Things start escalating quickly between us. The next thing I know my clothes are off and thrown on the floor. Orion's clothes are also on the floor. We admire each other a few minutes before continuing. 

    A couple of hours later we move into the shower. I don't move into the shower. I don't hesitate fingering her. She lets out a gasp of pleasure. The water raining down on us makes it even more hot. I add another finger as I press her up against the wall. I kiss her while she screams from the pleasure. I kiss down her body before reaching her clit. Her screams are louder while I eat her out. 

   After an hour in the shower and rinsing off, we get ready for the dinner. It's at the opera house which is an hour away from the hotel. We have to go to the dock to get to the opera house. It's a huge deal for us to be able to go there. It is the most expensive part of the honeymoon but very much worth it.