Chapter 31

(Orion's POV) 

   Today is my wedding day. I am marrying Heather today! She is the love of my life and I'm excited that she chose me out of all the people in the world. I'm happy that I get to marry her today. "How does it feel to be getting married today?" Indigo asks me. She's my maid of honor. 

     "It feels amazing. I'm lucky to be able to marry her. I am also nervous." I state. We leave to the venue. I stayed at Indigo's flat last night. 

  "You have everything?" She asks me as we get in the automobile. 

   "I have my luaggage, both dresses, change of shoes, my wallet, passport, and phone." I state. "That's everything." 

   She starts driving to the venue. "Good. Just wanted to double check." 

   I nod as I turn on the radio. "I triple checked everything before we packed the car." I state. 

   "Good." She says. "I have a feeling that today is going to be lovely." 

  "It should be lovely. If it isn't that would be sad." I say as we arrive at the venue a few minutes later. 

   Indigo and I go to the dressing room to start getting dressed and ready. "There's the bride!" Hannah states, hugging me. 

   I hug her back. "Thanks Hannah. We have to get ready for this wedding. Cause I'm getting married today." I go sit in my chair. 

   "Are you excited?" Rina asks me as we start getting ready. 

   "I'm very excited. Thank you for being one of my bridesmaids. I know we aren't super close to it means a lot." I say to Rina and Bea. 

   Bea smiles. "We have gotten closer over the past couple of months." She states. 

   "You are family." Rina states as she gets ready. 

   I start changing into my white and gold wedding dress. It is gorgeous and very me which is important for a day like this. "That's sweet of you to say. I hope that you mean it." I state. 

   Indigo nods. "I do mean it. But you know that." She says as she gets dressed. 

   Rina starts on her makeup. "I do mean it." She says. 

    Indigo finishes her makeup and hair. She starts doing mine. "We love you." She states. 

    "I love you too." I calm down my nerves as we get ready.