Chapter 16

(Indigo's POV) 

        I am so excited because Ciara is back in two days. This month has been crazy and insane. I've had a lot of things happen in that amount of time. My best mates got married. I started my own project with producing an album for some of my mates. I have also had a lot of hours at work as well. I have been keeping myself busy as much as I possibly could. I also have been spending a lot of time with my mates as well. I missed spending time with them. I do have some stuff I need to get done before Ciara gets back. I have to be prepared. 

   I am more than excited to have my partner back on Saturday. "It's kind of funny in a way that you're dating my girlfriend's best mate and vice verca." Orion states. 

   "It is kind of funny in a way." I agree. We decided to have brunch today. Since the next few days will be intense. 

  "They both are close with each other which is great for us." Orion says. "I feel like our connection has grown more cause of that." She says. 

   "It has. I definitely believe that. I'm thankful that we're mates." I state. 

   "I am too. It does mean a lot to me for you to be part of my chosen family." She states. 

    "I'm glad that you are part of mine as well." I say. "Pale Waves is a huge part of our lives. I've been wanting to ask your advice on something." I state. 

   "What did you want advice on?" She asks. 

     "Whether or not it is too soon for me to propose to Ciara. The wedding made me do a lot of thinking." I state. 

   She looks shocked. "Wow. Um I don't know what to say." 

   "I know that you aren't really involved in our relationship that way. I need advice on it." I say. 

   "You've been dating Ciara for eight months right?" She asks as she finishes eating. 

   I finish my food. "Yes it will be eight months in three days. Ciara and I haven't talked about taking that step. Plus we just moved in together." I explain where we're at with our relationship. 

   "If you two haven't talked about it than I don't think you should take that step. Plus you are just moving in together." She gives me advice on what to do. 

    "you're right. The wedding got me in that headspace of thinking about proposing." I say. "But Ciara and I should have that conversation before I do so." I state.

   "It's important to communicate with each other about what you want in the relationship." She explains.