Chapter 29

(Heather's POV) 

   Today is the day that Orion has been looking forward to. Her debut album copies arrived at our flat this afternoon. It isn't out officially out for the public until September. It's a month away. I'm proud of her for this accomplishment. It is a huge deal for her. 

   The wedding is two weeks away. Planning is nonstop. It won't end until the day of. I'm prefectly fine with that. Right now I am currently at the dress shop to finish the last minute touches for the bridesmaids dresses. It isn't much left to be done. 

   Ciara looks at me. "thank fuck I'm wearing a tux." They state. 

   "Of course. I wouldn't make you wear a dress." I say. 

    "Still. I appreciate it a lot to be your person of honor." Ciara states. 

     "There's no one else I could have asked." I say. "you're family." 

      They hug me. "I love you. You are family. I am so glad that you are happy. You deserve it." 

   "You deserve it as well. I'm glad that you found happiness as well." I state. Ciara and I have had our problems and issues but we've made it through all of them. We're family and always will be. We have a strong bond. I'm thankful for that. They are my family no matter what we go through. 

    "you alright?" One of my good mates of mine, Claudia, asks. She's also one of my bridesmaids. 

  "I'm more than alright. I'm excited to marry Orion in two week. I can't wait to be her wife.' I answer. I know that the next few weeks are going to be a lot for Orion and I. 

  Claudia smiles. "I'm happy for you. You and Orion are a gorgeous couple." She states. 

   "It is a gorgeous couple." My other bridesmaids, Bea, states. 

   "Thank you all for the support." I say. "It means a lot to me that you are part of my special day." 

     Ciara smiles. "I love that I get to be part of the day. We have a lunch to get to." They remind us. 

    Orion, Indigo, Ciara, Claudia, Bea, Hannah, Rina, Hugo, Charlie, and I are all having luch together. We're celebrating the event that's coming up together. We are a large group but we're all close with each other. Rightfully so. 

   When Ciara and I get to pub, I immediately kiss Orion on the lips. Orion laughs. "you are such a dork." She states. 

   "I am a dork and you love me for it." I state. 

   Orion nods. "I do love you, yes. I am marrying you soon." 

   Everyone sits down. "In two weeks, two of our favorite people are getting married." Ciara states.