Chapter 20

(Indigo's POV) 

     My life is crazy. I'm dating the best person in the world, Ciara. I am also producing an album for a new band that was just signed to the Dirty Hit label. I'm grateful that I now have a career I love. Ciara and I now live together as well. It's been a whirlwind but I am full of joy from it all. My life is amazing right now which I don't mind at all. 

   "You look exhausted." Ciara comments as they join me on the bed. 

   "I am exhausted. Last night was incredible though." I state. We are currently in London on some business stuff. Well Ciara is on a business trip, I am not. I just tagged along. It's been fun so far. 

   "I didn't mean to make you exhausted." They state. 

   "It was my choice to come along so don't blame yourself. It was fun and enjoyed it." I state. 

   "I'm glad you enjoyed it. I was hoping you would." They state as they cuddle into me. 

     "I love drag shows. You already knew that." I state. "Change of subject, what's the plan for today?" I ask. 

   "I have a meeting with Brian today at one. After that I have nothing planned." They answer my question. Brian is the other owner of the label. I haven't met him yet. I hear he's awesome. 

   "I will just chill here while you go to this meeting than." I state as I cuddle them closer. 

   "Yeah. The studio isn't far from here so." They state. "It shouldn't be long." 

    "I might nap during your meeting. We'll have to see. Speaking of, shouldn't you get going?" I ask as I look at the time. 

    "I still have a few minutes before I need to leave. It's only a five minute walk there." They answer. 

   "What do you want to do until then?" I ask. 

  They climb on top of me. "I have a few ideas." They state. 

   "You do, do you?" I ask with a smirk on my lips. 

    "Of course." They connect their lips to mine. I kiss them back, wrapping my arms around them as I do. Our chemistry is amazing. It has this amazing spark to it. Being with the, in this way feels absolutely incredible. I'm glad that they're in my life. Our chemistry burns like fire in our veins. Things between us get more and more intense as the kiss deepens. I smile as I pull away to take a breath. "Damn." 

   They bite their lip. "That was fucking hot." They state. 

   "Yes it was. Can't continue though?" I ask. 

   "No we can't for now. I have a meeting to get to." They state.