Chapter 25

(Heather's POV) 

   It has been a crazy month. The band is officially done with our album, and I started wedding planning. I'm getting married. I am so glad that Orion said yes. She is the love of my life. We have a set a date and today we are venue hunting. I'm excited for our adventure to start. We're starting our future together. 

   "Ready to look at venues!" She says. She just got home from the studio. She finishing her debut album. I'm beyond proud of her. 

  "I'm ready to go when you are." I state. "How was your day?" I ask. 

    "My day was fine. George and Matty are almost done producing the album. I can feel a release date announcement." She states as we get in the car. 

   "That's great to hear. I'm so beyond happy for you." I say. 

     She kisses me on the cheek. "Thank you. I'm excited for the future ahead of me." 

   I smile. "Your future is bright. I am excited for you." I state. 

    She grins. "Thank you. My music career is just begining. Your support means the absolute world to me." She states as she turns on the radio. 

  I smile. "I will always support you." I say. I listen closely to the song. Our song Lies is playing. "Turn it up!" 

   She turns up the radio. "Its Lies!" She says as she starts singing along to it. 

    I laugh. My fiance is adorable. "You are so fucking cute." I state. 

    She keeps singing along. "Thanks." She says. 

   I smile. "I love you." I state as we arrive at the first venue that we decided to look at. It's important for us to make sure it has what we need within our price range. We do need a big enough space for all of our guests which is a lot. 

   We get out of the car and go into the venue. "Its a beautiful place." I state as we walk toward the office. 

  "It is absolutely gorgeous." She agrees as we arrive to the office. 

   We tell the owner that we're here. They have us look through some paperwork before showing us around the place. "We love hosting LGBTQ+ weddings. Inclusion is important to us." They state. 

   "Inclusion is important." I agree as we walk around. 

     "Thank you for showing us around the place. I can't wait to make our decision." Orion states as we leave. 

    I look at her as we get in the car. "This decision is going to be difficult to make. We still have three other venues to look at."