Chapter 18

(Ciara's POV) 

    Being home feels amazing. Tour was incredible. I loved almost every second of it. There were some downs but it was mostly up. I did however miss my wonderful girlfriend. Today is a big step for us as a couple. I'm moving the rest of my stuff into her apartment. We decided to live together right before I left for tour. It's a step that I am more than ready to take. I'm excited for our future and where it's headed. I've only been home for two days but I want to get moved in. George, Ross, Adam, Matty, Heather, Hugo, Charlie, and Orion are helping us. "I'm massively grateful for the help." I state to my mates. 

    Heather smiles. "You're welcome. You did offer us beers though." He says. 

   "We did. It's in the fridge. You can't have it until we're done." Indigo says. 

     "Well that makes sense." Ross agrees. 

   I grab the next box to bring into the flat. We've already been at this for an hour. I know that we are getting exhausted already. I'm helping as much as I can. I can't do much due to certain things. 

   "At you are sitting down." Indigo states. 

   I sit down. "I can still help some." I say. 

    "Yeah but lifting." She states. 

   "I am done for the day." I state. "You'll be done soon anyway." I say. 

   "Yeah we will." Adam says. "We have a couple boxes left." 

  "Yeah. It will be done soon. We're on the last ones." Heather says, bringing a box in. 

   "Thank you so much for helping us out today." I thank them all as they finish and join me in the living area. 

   "You're welcome." Matty says, grabbing beers from the fridge. 

   "You're welcome. It was our pleasure to help out." Adam says. "We're family and always will be." 

   I hug him. "I'm beyond lucky to have you all in my chosen family. It's incredible to have you all in my life. You guys taught me a lot of things I wouldn't have known before meeting you." I say. 

   "Being part of your chosen family is special." George states. 

     "Yeah. Thank you for the support and love you give us." Indigo states. 

   Heather grins. "You being in our family is amazing. Seeing Ciara happy is important and special for us. Don't break their heart though." She says. 

    Indigo smiles. "I won't. I plan on spending the rest of my life with them. Welcoming me to the family is incredible." She states.