Chapter 32

(Indigo's POV) 

     While Heather and Orion are on their honeymoon, Ciara and I keep planning our wedding. There is still a lot for us to do for the wedding. Heather being gone means that band stuff is on hold. I'm fine with that, more alone time with them. They are the person I'm going to spend the rest of my life with. I love them so much and I'm ready for our future to begin. 

   "It is so nice to have a break away from band things. A more than well deserved break from it." They state. 

    "It is a well deserved break. Give us plenty of time to plan the wedding. I'm excited about it." I say. 

    They nod. "Of course I'm excited to marry you. Planning the wedding is a lot of energy but it will all be worth it." They say. 

   "It will be worth it. I'm ready for our future to start." I state as I look at the list of things we have to left to do. 

   "We still haven't found a venue. We have an appointment to look at one today. I think we have one to look at after that as well." They explain what we have planned for today. 

   "What time is the appointment?" I ask. 

   "The first one is at three and the second is at five." They answer my question. 

   "It's already 2:30. Shouldn't we leave?" I state. 

    "Shit. We need to leave now." They state as they grab what they need. 

     I grab my stuff as we head out the door. "How did you lose track of time like that?" I ask. Normally they're very good at being on time to events. 

   "I got distarcted. I sometimes do that which you know." They say. "I'm normally great with time. 

   I nod. "Yeah. I know which is why I'm surprised that you weren't." I say. "you didn't push me out the door the way you usually do." I state. 

   "Thankfully it doesn't take us long to get there." They say. "I hope we like this venue." 

   "I hope we do too." I state. 

   Its important for the venue to be what we both want. I know that things won't be easy but them and I will get through it no matter what. I love Ciara and them being my partner for life is the best feeling in the world. 

  "Let's do this." I state as we go into the venue. 

   "Shall we?" They take my hand in theirs. Their hand is warm and soft. 

   "We shall." I say as we walk to the office that's inside the venue.