Chapter 15

(Orion's POV) 

     Today is my mates' wedding. I am the maid of honor. I have been keeping busy with that duty. I also haven't gotten much sleep lately because of Heather giving me updates. I like that she does give me updates. I did ask for those. 

   Right now I am helping the bride to be get ready. It is part of my duty as maid of honor to do so. I honestly don't mind, it is keeping me busy. It's something to keep my mind on. "How are you feeling today?" I ask Emery. 

   "I'm feeling wonderful. I'm getting married today!" Emery states. 

     I help her with her dress. "Yes you are. You look gorgeous. You and Arrow are couple goals." I state. 

   "Thank you to both of those statements." She says. "I am full of joy that they'll be my life partner after today." She states. 

   I smile. "You deserve the happiness that Arrow gives you." I say, helping her with her makeup. 

   "Arrow is my partner and our future is going to be full of amazing things." She says. 

   I finish her makeup before starting to get ready myself. "You two mean a lot to each other." I say. 

   "We do. I'm ready to travel the world with them. You are going to be next." She says. 

    "Heather and I are a long way off from taking that step. Your support means a lot though." I say. 

   "Of course I support you two. Sucks she can't be here though." She states. 

   I finish getting ready. "It does but I understand." I state. "It's time." 

   "I'm more than ready for this." She says. 

   I leave the room. Indigo joins me. "Ready to see our mates get married." She asks. 

   I smile. "Yeah I am." I state. The both of us walk down the aisle. I stand in my spot. I can't for the day when I walk down the aisle as the bride. I'm ready for whatever my future holds with Heather. Not having her here does suck but I'm glad she's living out her dreams. She deserves this more than anyone else I know. 

    I watch two of my best mates get married. I'm glad they found each other and are following their dreams. Everyone deserves that kind of love. No matter who they love and are. 

   After the ceremony, I get the reception hall ready. I am known for being a super supportive and loyal mate. I have the perfect chosen family. I'm lucky that way. 

   "I wonder if I'll be next." Indigo says.