Chapter 17

(Heather's POV) 

    I'm home! I am super excited to see my girlfriend! Being away from her for an entire month was rough. I missed her like crazy. It feels amazing to be home. I'm excited for us to have alone time for the next couple of days. The day I left I told her that I love her. She said it back but we haven't talked about it since. Now that I'm back we can talk about it. 

    I see Orion's car pull up to the pick up area. I can't contain my excitement over it. I missed her like crazy. She gets out of the car and hugs me. "I fucking missed you!" She states. 

   I hug and kiss her on the lips. "I missed you. It's so wonderful to be home!" 

   "It's nice to have you home." Orion says. 

   "I'm so happy to be home. Being back feels so amazing. The next couple of days is about us." I say as I get in the car. 

   She gets in the car. "A couple of days of us just being together. I'm looking forward to it." 

    I smile. "I am too. How was your time while I was gone?" I ask. 

   "It was good. I took a few trips into London for music stuff." She explains. 

  "That's good! I know you have more to do so more soon. I'm happy for you." I state. 

   "How was tour?" She asks. 

   "Tour was incredible. I forgot what it felt like. The North American crowd is different energy but I loved it. I missed it a lot." I explain some of the things that happened on tour. 

    There's something amazing about being home. It feels wonderful to be back home. I missed it so much. I missed Orion so much. I tell her about the tour and what I wanted from it. I tell her how much I loved being in front of an audience like that again. 

   She tells me about what she's done while I was gone. Telling me that she's been going into London quite a bit. And she's been working on her demos. 

   "I'm proud of you." I say as we arrive at her flat. 

   "I'm glad. I'm proud of myself for coming this far." She says as she unlocks the door. 

   "I'm glad you have." I say as we go inside. I immediately crash on the sofa. "I'm exhausted." 

   "I'm surprised you didn't sleep in the car." She says. 

   "Yeah. I wanted to catch up. I missed you. I'm also trying not let the jetlag take over me." I state. 

   She sits next to me. "That's smart." She cuddles into me. 

   "It is." I cuddle her close to me. "I'm also hungry. I know I should've said something in the car." I say.