Chapter 19

(Orion's POV) 

      Today I am in London having lunch with Jaime. He wanted to talk to me about my demos. I am nervous for it. I asked Heather to come with for support. She obliged for me. She knows that I'm nervous about this. I have no clue what is going to happen at this lunch. I'm hoping for good news. "You've got this." She assures me as we arrive at the restaurant. 

    "Thanks for the assurance. Thank you for being my support." I say as we go inside. 

   "Of course." She says as we find the table Jaime is sitting at. 

   Jaime greets us. "There you two are." he states. 

    The three of us sit down. "I'm assuming there's a reason that we're meeting?" I ask. 

   "There is a reason. I wasn't expecting Heather to be here." Jaime says. 

   Heather nods. "I'm here. I did text you to tell you I would be here." She says. 

    I nod as I look over the menu. "I need the support." I state. 

    Jaime bites his lip. "This lunch is a business meeting. I listened to your demos. I have made a decision." He pauses. "I want to officially sign you to the Dirty Hit label. It will be a lot of work." 

    I look at him in shock. That's not the news I was expecting. It is amazing news though. "I would love that. I know it will be a lot of work but it will be worth it." I state. 

   "It is worth it." Heather agrees. 

   "I take that as a yes?" Jaime asks after we order our food and drinks. 

   "Yes it is. If that is what you're offering than yes." I state. "I would love to be signed to your label." I answer. 

   "Well than tomorrow I'll have you sign the paperwork. I'm assuming you're staying the night?" Jaime asks. 

   Heather nods. "We are staying in town for the night yes. We do have some plans for the night since we're here." Heather explains as our drinks arrive. 

   Jaime raises his drink. "I want to congratulate you on joining the Dirty Hit family. You are joining a wonderful group of artists and musicians." He says. We cheers to that. 

   "That means a lot to me." I state as I enjoy my drink. 

   Heather grins. "I told you not to worry. You are incredibly talented." She says. 

  Jaime nods in agreement. "You are talented and we are lucky to have you as part of the team." He says.