Chapter 30

(Ciara's POV) 

     Wedding planning has been intense so far. Not onlu are Indigo and I planning our wedding, we're also doing brides people stuff for Heather and Orion's wedding. Tonight is their bachelorx parties. It's a lot for us to do but future though. It's the time to enjoy ourselves. "Are we ever not going to be insanely busy?" Indigo asks. 

   "Part of being in the music industry means always being busy." I answer. "I rarely get time to just relax." 

   "I've noticed that you're always busy. I'm glad that you have time to date." She states. When we first met, I wasn't willing to date anyone because I was dating someone. That person obviously didn't work out. After that breakup I didn't want to date anyone. Eventually I caved to date her and now we're getting married. 

   I made the right decison for myself and wanting to get married sooner than expected. Life is short and I want to spend it all with my fiance. She is the one that I can't live without. 

  "That's true." I state. "I did open up to you. I slowly started falling in love with you. It was the best thing I've ever done." I say. 

   She grins. "I can't wait to marry you. Falling in love with you is the most amazing thing I could ever do." She states. 

   "What are you doing for the party?" I ask her. 

   "I rather keep that a secret." She says. 

   "That's mysterious. I will keep mine a secret as well." I state. 

   "Fine by me. I really am excited for what I have planned though." She says. 

   "I'm excited for what I have planned. Knowing Heather for as long as I have helps me with the planning." I state. 

   She smiles. "It helps me a bit but not much. Orion and I have only been mates for a few years." She states. 

   I nod. "I know you have. I'm glad you have a close mate in your life like her." I state. 

   She grins. "It is nice. I'm glad that I do have her as my best mate. I can't wait to ask her to be my maid of honor." She states. 

  "That's sweet." I state. "Heather will hopefully be mine." I say. 

    "I'm sure she will. How long until the parties?" She asks me. 

   "Mine doesn't start till seven. You're in charge of yours." I state. 

   She nods. "I know. I think we agreed to start them at the same time." I say.