Chapter 9

(Heather's POV) 

     Today is day two of our weekend away from everyone. It is our first full day of being here in London. I can't wait to show her the surprise I have in store for today. It's going to be something that she doesn't expect at all. First stop on the agenda is breakfast. We decided to go out instead of having it here at the hotel. It's nicer for us to go. My surprise isn't until dinner. "This is nice." Orion states as we order. 

   "It is nice. Being away from the band for the weekend was much needed." I say. I love what I do and my mates but sometimes I need a break from the three of them. 

  "I bet it is. I needed the break from work as well." She says in agreement. "Just relaxing and having a blast together." She says. 

    "Relaxing and seeing tourist sights since you haven't been here before." I state about what we have on the agenda today. I'm glad I can show her what this wonderful city has to offer. I She's in for a treat. I can't wait to see her reaction from it all. 

   She nods. "I'm ready to see the sights. What is on the agenda for today?" She asks as we eat. 

   I take a bite of my food. "The agenda is to go to the eye first and than Big Ben. After that back to the hotel to relax?" I state. 

   "I want to see more than two sights today. I do want to do more than that." She says, finishing her food. 

   She doesn't know about the surprise I have in store for later so I am going to honor her wishes. "Let's do that. What else do you want to see today?" I ask. I am leaving some of the sightseeing stuff for tomorrow as well. I want to take advantage of the time that we're here. Alone time with her is important to have especially since I leave for tour in a month. We need the time together. As much as we can get needs to be taken advantage of. 

   She finishes her drink. "I have a list of places. Three for today and two for tomorrow." She tells me the places. 

   I finish my food. "Well we can do that. Ready to go to the eye?" I ask. I paid a little earlier. 

   We get up and head out of the restaurant. "I am more than ready. Sorry if I seem a little pushy about things today." She says taking my hand. 

   I lace our fingers together. "You aren't being pushy. You asked for what you want. That's not pushy." 

   She smiles. "I learned to ask for what I want." She states. "I needed to when I was growing up. That's how I got here. I made the choice to move here because I needed to have a change of pace." She explains. 

   "You move all the way to the UK just for a change of pace?" I ask when we arrive at The Eye. The Eye is the most expensive part of this trip. I agreed to do it because I want to make Orion as happy as possible.