Chapter 36

(Indigo's POV) 

    Today is my wedding day! I am beyond nervous as well as full of joy. I'm also excited to be getting married to Ciara. They've been my support and I'm excited for them to be my life partner. I arrive at the venue dressing room, shaking out my nerves. 

   "It's your wedding day! It's perfectly fine to be nervous." My maid of honor who's also my best mate, Orion, states. 

   I sit down at my vanity desk to get ready. "Were you nervous on your wedding day?" I ask. 

   Orion nods as she starts to help me get ready. "I was nervous on mine. I was more full of joy than anything else." She states. 

   "I am full of excitement and joy as well." I say. 

   Liv joins us a moment later. "You look gorgeous! How are you feeling?" She asks me. 

   "Nervous, full of joy, and excitement." I answer as I put on my dress. 

   Liv starts putting on her bridesmaid dress. "I'm happy for you." She states. 

   Orion takes a break from helping me to put on her bridesmaid dress. "As am I." 

   "Sorry I'm late!" My sister says as she comes into the room. She's one of my bridesmaids. 

   "I was wondering when you were going to show up." I state as I continue with my dress. 

   "I'm here now. I lost track of time. I'm still on time though." My sister states. 

   Orion comes back over to help me. "There's still someone missing from the bridal party." She says. 

   "There is. She should be here soon." I say in agreement as Orion does my makeup. 

   "I'm here!" The missing person, Bea says. "I am so sorry. Jaime had me do something at the studio." She explains, rushing to get ready. 

   "Its alright. You're time for the ceremony and reception which is the important stuff." I say as everyone finishes getting ready. 

   Bea finishes getting ready. "thanks for understanding." She states. 

     Orion looks at the clock. "Its time." She tells us. 

      My bridal party walks out of the room, leaving me alone. Ciara and I are both doing thw walk down the aisle thing. 

   My mom enters the room. "Ready?" She asks me.