Prank - Nam Joo Hyuk

a/n : I dedicate this one shot to someone who comes up with the idea

a/n : I dedicate this one shot to someone who comes up with the idea. A little bit different but I hope you and everyone enjoy the story as much as I wrote it.

--- 

"Hello! I'm Hyun Ae!"

"Yi Kyung is here!"

"Joo Hyuk!"

"Hi everyone, welcome back to our Mysterious Channel! If you haven't subscribed, please hit the button and don't forget to like our videos!" Hyun Ae's voice happily greets in the beginning of the video.

Both Joo Hyuk and Yi Kyung waves at the camera at the introduction before processing to take a look at the producer who is already holding the cue card.

"What are we going to do, PD-nim?" Hyun Ae excitedly asks.

"PD-nim, we need more scary videos that make Hyun Ae scared. That's all this channel is about, right? Do you agree with me, Joo Hyuk?"

Joo Hyuk smiles, nodding in agreement. "I barely saw Hyun Ae Noona scared. She didn't even budge." he says, making Hyun Ae smile smugly.

"Last video that they showed us is the real deal. I really couldn't stand it when people searched for something unbelievable on those dark webs."

"But you didn't even flinch at all!" Yi Kyung says again.

"I was scared, Oppa! For real!" She makes a 'swore' sign with her finger.

"Liar! Guys, you should know who is telling the truth. Me or her?"

Joo Hyuk, who is watching them bickering, only shakes his head. "I never feel like I'm the youngest when they are always like this." he talks to the producer who is behind the camera, laughing along.

When they finally stop bickering, the producer reads the cards in his hand. They always start with responding to the most top comments on their videos.

"Our youtube channel is growing these days and people start to take interest and drop requests to us," the producer starts.

"Thank you, guys. We will work hard!" they simultaneously say.

"There are a lot of comments about Joo Hyuk and Hyun Ae too these days."

"What is it about?" Hyun Ae asks, looking confused while Yi Kyung is already smiling in known.

"I read them all,"

"Yi Kyung-ssi, what did you read?"

Joo Hyuk and Hyun Ae look over to Yi Kyung who glances at both of them before turning to the camera.

"Like in our last video, Joo Hyuk and Hyun Ae accidentally wore the black match outfit and left me out of frame with my white outfit. Our fans already shipped you two!"