Promise to Promise - Ji Chang Wook

Ji Hyun pulled the hoodie strings tighter as she seized up the large amount of crowd before her

Ji Hyun pulled the hoodie strings tighter as she seized up the large amount of crowd before her. She made sure that her hair wouldn't slip out, her fingers casually fixed the white mask up to her small nose. With a deep take of breath, she finally walked towards the crowd and finally blend in. She was thankful that her figure did not stand out to much and with the small banner on her hand, she was easily count as one of them.

Right, it was the day where the musical showcase at the military.

She made a promise with her co-star from her previous project, Ji Chang Wook that she would visit him there. As the project was become the last one before he enlist, it became more sentimental than they intended to be. Moreover, she felt such certain unknown feelings about her co-star. Compare to the other co-stars, Ji Chang Wook was different.

The crowd went wild when the celebrities came out to greet their fans. Ji Hyun was pushes around as she didn't get used to be one of the crowd, cheering. It was always the opposite.

After few struggles, she finally managed to get closer to the stage and see him. He was smiling so brightly, waving and how contagious his smile was, she smiled along. He looked healthy and it washed her worry away in instant. She was so worried about his safety in the army, afterall it wasn't really the safest place on earth.

Ji Hyun threw her hands in the air, holding up the banner along with his fans. They were screaming, calling his name and other stuff which made her amazed on how persistant fans could be. It was a whole new experience to be in a crowd, cheering for someone.

On the other hand, Chang Wook was content. It was the first time in a while he could greet his fans again and honestly the loud cheering was something he missed. His eyes went to the crowd where his fans were. His smile grew even wider when he read the banner one by one. One caught his eyes, the simple words but he knew instantly who it was. He waved to the direction where she was standing. His smile grew even wider when he recognized the familiar look on her eyes.

----

Chang Wook immediately hugged the familiar face one he recognized. It was his best friend also the manager from day one he became an actor -visited him at the temporay backstage.

"It's good to see you!" he threw himself into a big hug which returned with the same tight one. It was good to finally got to talk to someone he knew outside the military in person. After catching up a little, the manager finally said his other purpose. "Can I take you for a moment?"

"Where? I can't go too far though."

"Just around here. I have another surpise."

His playful wiggling eyebrow made him suspected his own manager. He was thinking of him pulling such a prank like he always did. He kept his promise not to go too far. It was still inside the military area but had a good distance from the crowd.