Reckless Commitment - Ahn Hyo Seop

"I don't want to go on that blind date

"I don't want to go on that blind date."

"Your mom will be furious if you don't go."

"That's why! Why does my mom wants to be involved in my love life?!"

"Maybe because your mom is frustrated enough because she wants you to end up with me."

"Shut it, Ahn Hyo Seop. Don't put words into her mouth." she glared.

"It would be really easy if only you go out with me, Oh Soo Ji. Your mom will never ask you on blind dates anymore and you'll get yourself a partner. Problem solves. It's a win win situation."

"Say to yourself. You're not going to do that since you are dating that model girl right now."

He sipped down his coffee before straightened up his posture. "I'll break up with her once you give me a chance."

"But you said she is the one who you actually like this time." she pointed out.

"I do. I'll probably drawn to her even more if you don't give me the chance sooner. I'll try to prevent that happen anytime soon."

"Talk about the commitment."

"I've been waiting for 15 years for you." he sighed, looking at her. "Talk about the commitment." he backfired the sarcasm.

She stuck her tongue out which he only replied by eyes roll. They had been friends for almost 15 years and that was how long he has crush on her. Although she acknowledge it, she never accepted his feelings. Being the more popular one, she always had her own love stories. Hyo Seop had been watching her love life journey almost half of his life. She never had a serious one to the point her mother decided to find the right one by setting her up into various blind dates.

Just like she said, Hyo Seop had been waiting that long for her. He was immune to the constant denial by now. He had heard so many reasons from he was never his type, too soft, too cranky, too paranoid, even too close to her. He had enough questioning her reasons. Nonetheless, he always tried to be better for her.

However it wasn't like he miserably waiting for her that long. He had his own relationship. But the sad thing was almost all the girls were introduced by Soo Ji. He never had guts to approach the opposite sex. Probably because he was too focus on Soo Ji that was why he never good with woman. That was one of many things he regretted in his life.

"Hye Won is a great person. You'll be happy with her." she clucked her tongue, shaking her head at his behaviour.

"You don't know her like I do."

"So, you're defending her now?"

"What's so wrong with defending my own girlfriend?"

Her jaw dropped open and scoffed. "I'm so done with this conversation, Ahn Hyo Seop. It's getting ridiculous."