Perfect - Oh Se Hun

"Sehun, incoming!"

Sehun who was practically distract by his Starcraft on his phone didn't even bother to look up. Meanwhile his friends already took few steps back in other to avoid any damage that would caused any minute from now.

BAM!

The loud breaking sounds of the hand slammed against the table turned every head on the classroom, including Sehun.

There they goes..

Everyone was thinking the same when they were about to witness the familiar scene.

"God damn it, Oh Sehun!"

That voice belonged to the only Son Yoo Joung who was now fuming in anger as she held a piece of paper in front of Sehun's face who looked annoyed.

"Explain!"

His eyes darted towards the paper with the coffee stain in front of him. He knew why exactly it looks like that. With that thought of his mind, his relucantly smirked and shrugged his shoulder at her.

"You tell me. Why should I know about it?"

"You-" she paused, taking a deep breath as mentally drilling his head with her lasers look. "It's my paper which due today and now drenched in something smelled coffee!"

Sehun purposely sipped his coffee from the thin paper cup while looking at her innocently. "Really? I don't smell anything but smoke here." He dissed her burning angry face, making his friends snickered and hi five-ing with each other.

Seeing Sehun wouldn't admit anything, she threw the last murderous look on him and his friends. Tossing her stained paper at his friends, she stompped out of his class with a loud bang while closing the door. It was enough of it for today, at least she hoped so. She had to rewrite her paper before the school was over.

"Sehun, aren't you a little bit overboard?" one of his friends asked, but contrary to his question, his lips tugged in playful way.

"It was fun. Do you see her reaction?" he chuckled, tossing his empty paper cup to the nearest trash bin.

"Well, you beat her on the exams score again. I'm pretty sure she is fuming right now." they laughed again.

Who didn't know about both of them at KyungBook High School? Both of them was the most valued student. The number 1 and 2, for everything. Anyone would depend on them in anyway, whether it was for academic and also other things. It seemed that there was no single bad thing about them. They got looks, brain, money.

They appeared to be the eternal enemy. They competed on whatever the field was.

"Hey, have you heard that Yoojoung is close with one of student from the senior year?"

Sehun stopped in the mid way of his game and listened.

"Oh! I know there is something going on with Yoojoung and Habin Sunbae! Are they like a 'thing' now?"

His friend shrugged. "Don't know, don't care, but I heard some students saw them in cinema last weeks. They must be dating for some reason. Who else want to meet just the two of them in weekend? I'd rather cuddling with my bed."

"Speak for youself loner."

Meanwhile his friends bickered, Sehum seemed to get lost on his own thought. The Starcraft was no longer interesting. His fingers were drummed against the table, while his other hand propping up his chin.

"Sehun, Sehun.."

"..."

"Sehun, what are you thinking about?"