Is He Coming? - Park Bo Gum

"Song Hwa, what are you doing there?"

Song Hwa turned around with her hand on her chest. Her forehead turned into a frown as she narrowed her eyes at her brother. "Is he coming?"

Seung Hoon knocked her forehead with his knuckles. He never understood at her obvious interest towards his best friend. It was the time he didn't want to acknowledge her as his sibling.

"Oppa, is he coming?"

He sighed, "Don't make it obvious, will you? You're going to make him uncomfortable."

"He never shows that" she shrugged then turned her attention towards the Cafe's entrance.

Seung Hoon shook his head in defeat. It was so hard to tell her something when she was this stubborn since day one. He regretted his decision by telling her his plan today. Otherwise, she wouldn't tag along.

The bell on the entrance ding softly. On instant, both their attention fixed as the familiar face entering the room with his eyes scanning around. Just when he was about to rise his hand, in a flash of light, Song Hwa beat him to it.

"Bo Gum Oppa! We're here!'

His smile spread wide as he caught her presence, making her heart went wild at the gesture. How she always liked that feature on him. Scratch that, she liked all everything about Park Bo Gum. As he approached, she almost couldn't stay still on her seat. Seung Hoon had to put both of his hands on her shoulders, just to prevent her not launch herself to him like a puppy to their owner.

"You're here." he greeted but immediately distracted at his sister again. "Stay still."

Bo Gum chuckled at how giddy she was and how Seung Hoon tried to calm her down.

"I don't know you're coming too, Song Hwa."

"She literally forced me to tag along."

"Yah!"

"Yah?" he raised an eyebrow at her rudeness. "Bo Gum, let's go. Let's leave her here."

"Oppa, Oppa!" She nagged, tugging at his shirt as he got up from his seat to leave.

"Don't fight, guys." Bo Gum finally mediate them. After few snickers between the siblings, they finally settled down on their seat. Being starstruck she was, her main attention was on Bo Gum the entire day. Bo Gum knew how she feels but he didn't bothered at all. In fact, he found it amusing how she didn't try to hide it.

However, until today he only saw her no other than little sister. Being 5 years apart, tugged some kind of brotherly guts he didn't know he had. It was new and he was enjoying it. Bo Gum's smile widen when she tried to fed him with her favorite carrot cake. How her smile was so wide even just when he decided to took the fork from her hand instead. He burst out laughing when once again, Seung Hoon hit her head for being so shameless.