Blooms (Part 2) - Hwang In Yeop

His lullaby a

His lullaby a.k.a teacher's word of explanation doesn't make him sleepy at all today. With his arm crosses in front of his chest, he stretches his long torso to the back of the chair. Once in a while, his nose wrinkle and his head titles at confusion. His lips let out a small sigh whenever something displeasing crosses his mind.

The other student glance to his way occasionally, wondering why he is not sleeping through the subjects which is really unusual. What distracts them most that he looks like he pays attention to the subject with all of expressions that he has.

"Tsk, it's not possible."

His mutters come out a little louder than he intends to. Almost everyone in the room shocks at his comment and even the teacher stops writing on the board.

"Which one is wrong, Hwang In Yeop?"

"No, no. It's not right."

The others are starting to look at him weird since he already ignores the teacher and also starting to talk to himself.

Eun Ha looks at his way, frowning at his weird behavior. Even Jae Hyun turns his head at his direction too.

All of sudden, In Yeop looks to the side and catching her off guard at his piercing eyes.

"W-what?!" She mouths with wide eyes at him.

In Yeop once again tilts his head then shakes his head

In Yeop once again tilts his head then shakes his head. "No." he mutters again, making her even more confuses.

On instinct, she snaps at him. "Freak."

His eyes widen and he awakes from his daydream, "Yah, you-!"

"What? What?!" she challenges back.

BANG!!

At the ear deafening smash on the table, all of the student fell silence and shifts their attention to front warily.

"Hwang In Yeop, Park Eun Ha. Principle office, now!"

----

Cleaning the basketball hall is the detention they got after listening to the principle's lectures for two hours straight. Both of them mopping the room across from each other. Eun Ha repeatedly curses under her breath as she moves her hands in force. On contrary, In Yeop casually humming as he bobs his head at the music on his earbuds, lazily moving his mop. It's just another detention, the easy one to be exact and he doesn't have to do this properly.