Physical Attraction - Woo Do Hwan

My forehead furrows in confusion as I re-reading the messages from the clients on my phone

My forehead furrows in confusion as I re-reading the messages from the clients on my phone. I sigh in exhaustion, feeling like there is no ending of this kind of work. When I'm about to put my phone at the back of my pocket, I feel the stares.

Well, I'm walking from the other side of the room to go to the other side. Feeling like I'm walking on the runways, that awkward feeling as people staring is no longer there when I'm already getting used to it. But of course I will still notice if there's people staring at me and this time I don't choose to ignore it.

In instinct, I look to the right side of the room and my eyes catch the same person looking at me again.

By this time, I already knew his name, Woo Do Hwan. Ever since I moved to this division, I assumed it was natural that everyone was wondering who I was since I'm in addition to the team. But it has been almost a month and I thought everyone supposed to be not that curious about me anymore, since I'm not that significant.

That is one time and another time, I almost bumped into him at the automatic door as I hurriedly fastened my pace before it closed. Almost like my automatic response, I was in daze before bowing slightly, saying thank you before rushing to another meeting. I didn't get to remember how he reacted.

Now, everyone in the office is excited for the independence day celebration. People team already arrange everything from the competition, decorating workspace until costume preparation. Our own division creates a group of people that dedicates to arrange everything to win the grand prize, budget team. It's the luxury itself when we have a big budget team, it's for our entertainment.

"Do you still have your high school uniform?"

"I think I have it somewhere in my parents house. Do we have to cosplay?"

"Yeah." Several voices are heard from around, confirming my words.

"Then I'll look it up."

"You still look young to be one, I'll go with a housewife."

I chuckle, "Can I be the one?"

"You're not even married, don't get there yet."

I laugh at her words and turn to another co-worker in front of me.

"Hey, this is going to be a stupid question–"

"Seung Min, your team has to– oh, sorry."

My words are interrupted from someone behind me but I don't bother to turn around as he seems to know that I went first. Seung Min looks over behind me and gives him a nod before turning his full attention to me.

"Do you know how to input this data to the corporate platform without being leaked?"

I am genuinely confused as I try to figure it out for the past couple hours only to find a dead end. He smiles as I raise my laptop above the desk separator to show what's on my screen. While he explains and I ask more, I can feel the stare on my back. Sometimes I hear that deep voice speaking to other people but later it turns toward our direction again. I am wondering who this unfamiliar voice is.