Author's Note : Taking Request!

Today is February 10, 2022 

This  is probably one of my biggest step in writing stories. I've been thinking a lot about taking request of my super readers of this story particularly. I'm always touched of the comments and votes that you left. Some of them made my whole week and some of them enough to make me laugh the entire day. Although, I'm always afraid I can't live up to someone's expectation when I choose to open request, but here I am taking steps out of my comfort zone. 

I'm currently on self quarantine, second time COVID knocks me out. First Delta, now Omicron, meh. So yeah, make my quarantine live useful, ya!

I'm not really good with fantasy neither mature or smut (even though I'm 27 but well, that's not really my forte). If you read my whole stories here, I always write about high school, work and relationship that barely start. I always imagine and love the sparks when people is trying to figure their feelings out. High school is the moment you shouldn't missed out in your whole life and work life is something I'm living it out right now. Now you know my forte is! 

Please drop by your request if you have something in mind and of course we can discuss further (if you want to). I'll probably not going to do the request if I'm not that confident and I know I'll probably taking forever in making story, just because I have to picture the scenario, feeling and sparks! But if you want to be a part of this story, I would be a happiest person! Despite all of my lack of...well much.

Last, I always thank you for all the support for this story (and other story too). I know I'm lack of constant update (excuse my 'busy' live, cough). Even though I never leave any notes to vote, comments or anything but your willingness to read and spend time together enjoying the sweetness of fluff of romance from my story is something that I'll always cherish!