Oblivious - Woo Do Hwan

My legs starts to get tired and weary. I try to catch my breath while holding into the stair bars. One of my friends catch the sight of me from the upper stairs and look at me with questioning eyes. However, before he can ask anything, I beat him to it.

"Did you see, Jung Ji Ahn?"

"Ji Ahn? As in that boyish girl with short hair?"

I nod quickly with my uneven breath.

"I saw her running after the seniors from Science Major."

"Seniors?" I frown at the plural word. "Who was she with?"

He shrugs, "I didn't recognize the other one, but he have familiar face. I think I've seen him somewhere-"

"Where did they go?" I cut him.

"Lecturers building."

In a blink of eyes, as soon as I get the information, I can feel my legs starts to run again. That girl, Jung Ji Ahn always try to involve herself with my problems and this is not the first time. I never know what's gotten into her. I always try to stop her but she seems to always plays hero by herself.

Honestly, not that I dislike the fact that she is involve in my problem. Not the fact that sometimes her solutions to my problems comes in handy.

But she always makes me worry.

This time is an exception.

Call me exaggerated, but this time I wish she doesn't meddle in anything. Worry doesn't even describe to how I feel right now.

"What exactly is you relationship with Woo Do Hwan?"

I stop looking for the rooms once I hear Seung Ho Sunbae's voice. From the window, I can see her back figure facing me and two other men towering over her.

"Why does it concern you?" Ji Ahn starts to speak up with her loud voice. I watch Seung Ho and Ryu Jin Sunbae's face turn to displease. This is bad, this is going to be bad. "it's you who doesn't even speak the truth!" She turns to Ryu Jin.

"What?!" he snaps back. "Do you even realize, one wrong accuse about me can lead to your failure of this semester? Even for your whole year?!"

"My grade, my lesson, even my life here in campus doesn't depends on what you are going to do." She says with dark voice. "And stop accusing Do Hwan for the things he didn't do."

"Do Hwan, that jerk, have been duplicating the budget for our end year campus ceremony!" Seung Ho rise his voice.

She suddenly throws the papers she's been holding on to the table in front of them.

"These are the files that Do Hwan himself made. There is no duplication, no marking up the budget or anything else. His sign are everywhere in that documents and had been approved by the head of finance. If you two still accusing him for something he didn't do, I could not think of anything else but I can see something going on between you two."

Shit, I told her to stay silence in this one. I silently curse on my place, watching the men slowly grow pale and look at each other.

Seung Ho take few steps forward at her, but instead of her being afraid, I'm the one who get alarm on my place.

"Yah, watch your words when you speak to you senior, you bitch."

Her reaction next when he curse at her is beyond my expectation. "Yah! Yang Seung Ho-ssi! Do you wish a junior like me to respect you when you have nothing to be respect of?! Accusing Do Hwan like that and not accepting your fault at me?!" She rise her voice even more, making the senior fuming in anger.