Plans (Chapter 8)

Third Person POV

Kaneko's sharp gaze on the two of them, Sagiso's mouth grimrance as a smile. Kiyuri's raw eyes sent shivers into Yasunori's eyes, she chuckled and took a few steps back as she shook her head.

Sweat fell from Kaneko's balled up fists, and Sagiso had time to get off her seat before Kaneko could speak again. Yet, the only thing that came out of her mouth was a squeak. Kiyuri closed her eyes and peeked over at the statue of a princess.

Kaneko's mind spread out in webs, one curse word after another, yet this type of anger had been something she hadn't been trapped in. It had been just like the color of her eyes, a deep blue. Jail bars were in between Sagiso and Kaneko even if they had been just inches apart, she knew that the handcuffs were on the hero, yet she had been the one who had been captured. Ensnared by that siren again she knew that bitch was guilty, but to which crime?

Bothered by her tangled thoughts, Kaneko shook her head and placed her hand on her choker and zipped it around. Unable to talk, the four just stood there and stared at each other. Kiyuri's hand caressed her shoulders to gesture for her to speak, and Kaneko clicked her tongue to only glare at Yasunori out of all people. An act she didn't even think of, wasn't she angry at Sagiso?

"Oh, uhhh, let's just go to another place... You two can talk here!" Sagiso noticed the furrowed eyebrows of the princess and grabbed her wrist, once again off to drag her to another place. The princess only let out a growl, yet never talked back. Those opposite magnets in their wrists managed to stay together, even when the negative backed up the positive in a corner and slammed their wrists on the wall.

"Acting tough now, so suddenly."

"Fuck do you mean?"

While Sagiso had been pressed against the wall, Kaneko leaned over with a glare in her face. Sagiso shook her head and gulped, smile twitched and remained in eye contact despite her grip that tightened. She lowered her head, the gaze of red peeked to the side and tried her best to not glance at the improperly buttoned shirt. "I'm sorry. We wouldn't have gotten that argument if I–"

"Shut the fuck up." Kaneko cut her off, leaned closer and laid her head on top of Sagiso's shoulder. The Hero's eyes almost popped out of its sockets, head peeked over at her and that auburn hair caressed her nose. She opened her mouth to ask her what she was doing, yet the princess added something else. "I'm the one who should apologize, damn it. I know you're just saying that to be nice or someshit, we both know you didn't do anything wrong. I was... Being hasty."

"I wonder why the princess that hates touching me is suddenly acting all buddy-buddy." Sagiso teased and with a snap got a crater from the fist of Kaneko at the other side of her neck. She flinched for a second before a robotic chuckle came out of her mouth. Small taps of slender fingers came around her waist and sent shivers throughout her whole body. Seriously, what was she doing? Sagiso just froze there and even halted her breath as Kaneko embraced her.

One who had repeatedly warned her to not touch, had now done so to an overwhelming degree. She had starved over such comfort, yet those responsibilities of being a Hero made her arms go limp. Why must she hunger over the caress of this Villainess? Sagiso has destroyed so many villains worse than her, yet she turns red from her simple hug.

"Shut up already. Accept my apology and deal with it." Kaneko mumbled straight into Sagiso's ear, her face rubbed deep into her shoulders. Eyes covered by shadows, she whined.

"I-I see... But still, I want to apologize. I had some faults too." Sagiso could barely breathe with how close that cinnamon perfume was to her, along with some big pillows pressed against her chest. Her brain had melted as she tried to rationalize the situation, she should stop blushing over a villain!