What is this...? (Chapter 20)

Sagiso POV

Aha, that's right. It was just a kiss, nothing else. What I felt towards it doesn't matter, I served her, that was it, nothing else.

I know that.

Yet why in the world did I break my smile when I saw them?

"..." The elder princess blinked at me when my expression changed, her gaze trailed to where mine was and found herself in the same situation. A light twitch came from her eye, the single loud step forward she made caught the attention of the two and planted Kimiaki on the ground.

I'm not jealous, am I? That would be bad, for a hero to feel something like that towards a Villainess no less, I know that she's going to hurt him in the end.

Right, I shouldn't focus on my own emotions, I need to stop her from making a mistake so they could make it more than a week. I am her Love Advisor after all, she knows nothing about relationships.

"Shit." Kaneko's low curse made me snap back into reality while she had blinked over at them. The elder princess stood in front of the man, and with just a single second of eye contact, he folded.

"Fo-forgive me your majesty, may you be so merciful to let me go?" His lips quivered, I could hear his heartbeat all the way at the back of the 1st princess.

"Stay away, mutt."

"What–" I let out an audible gasp. Isn't Ogami the Ice Princess of this kingdom?! For her to freak out like that, and the way he reacted, this happens often?! What in the world is this?!

"I guess you don't know, you've been in the woods most of the time after all..." Kimiaki finally had the strength to stand up, but her legs shook like jelly.

I have met the princess before! I know what she is like! I have seen it first hand!

"Hime-sama has a reputation for being very protective over her sister... That one time she found her sister on a date, she froze the ground and let everyone stuck there, then took her sister away like it was nothing..." Kimiaki adjusted her glasses and explained, gulped as she once again nearly fell forward.

"That seems..." Troublesome??? Doesn't she hate disruptions??

"Cmon, you scared him off again!"

"You're too young to date."

"A little late to tell her out of all people..." I mumbled, but two pairs of icy glares were sent towards me.

"Uhh, I didn't say something..."

"..." Ogami just flipped her head towards Kaneko and folded her hands. I guess I'm so important that you had to ignore me... "You're joining the student council."

"Fuck no I'm not, did dad tell you to do that again? I literally told you I don't want any form of that higher position bullshit–"

"No, I want this for you." Ogami cut her off.

"Then same thing! I ain't doin shit!" Kaneko stomped forward and glared up at her sister, but before she could clench her cheeks, I grabbed her hand and redirected it towards her choker. Ogami's eyes widened and ice crawled up her arms, I immediately took a step back and bowed down.

Holy shit what–

"Come on! Leave her alone, focus on me!" Kaneko grabbed her sister's chin and made her face her, "You know how I feel towards these. I'm not going to change that!"

The elder princess's glare narrowed and I knew I had to step in before this becomes a full blown war. "What about making Kimiaki-san part of the student council...?"