Past lovers? (Chapter 13)

Sagiso POV

Sahoka was fairly useful and cheerful through-out the date, and when she asked to be my friend I had to agree. Even with the constant protest of the princess, she had spoken things about her being a weird person but I don't see that at all. Besides, if someone asked for something, I'd almost always give it to them, it's not like it would hurt me.

So, when they left the place we both said our goodbyes to her. They were at the end of their date, at the park. Yasunori and Kiyuri sat on a bench, while me and Kaneko hid behind a fairly large tree behind them.

"I know we have already done this for almost half a day, but I just now realized that this might count as stalking." I gave my concerns to Kaneko, to which she replied with a roll of her eyes. "Oh please, it's matchmaking! We're doing this to get them together, there's no hostility involved! This isn't creepy at all!"

Yeah, tooootally not ominous following two people around...

While I let out a small sigh, a quick tug on my sleeves came from Kaneko. Aggressively, she pointed over at the two and my red irises widened at the thing I saw. Kiyuri's hand on Yasunori's cheek, both of their faces close together and...

Their lips attached to each other.

"HOLY SHIT JIE, THEY'RE KISSING!" Kaneko held my shoulders and shook it from excitement, her eyes bloomed like roses and kept her gaze over at the two. I chuckled and nodded, smiled at the pure happiness that was shown in her usually grumpy face.

"Wow, really? I couldn't tell..." For the first time, she scoffed and smirked at my joke. A light playful punch came to my shoulders then a sudden embrace came to me while she hopped up and down. My chest brushed up against her's, vision blurred and my head bopped around like a doll being shook. I turned red at the contact, clenched my jaws and held my breath to not make the caress worse.

Hey, hey! Calm down! Geez! I know you're happy for your best friend but please don't hug me all of a sudden!

"They gotta be together now, RIGHT?! Kyaaaahh! I gotta hear about what Yurie feels about this all now! I need to tell her about how I helped her, ahahaha! She would get pissed off by us following her around, yet she still would be thankful for our assistance with the date!" She yelled at me with a whisper, and I only gave a robotic chuckle.

I honestly thought she would be a little more pissed off with this being gay and all... With her believing that pretty women should be with men. Maybe I can actually start to convince her that being with a woman is okay without her freaking out. But, then again, she thinks this is all just a little fun for highschool... This is just all a joke for her, huh?

I should have known, this girl just treats almost all of her romantic relationships as a game.

As she turned red and dropped me, Kaneko gave me a bitter flustered glare at me. What the heck is her problem? I didn't even do anything, I bet she's blaming me for something in her mind again. I smiled at her anyway before I turned my head and rolled my eyes for it to stop at the sight of Yasunori.

The beastwoman had her ears folded down, tail softly straight up as her face was powdered with red. She stood up, ran away while she covered her face. Kiyuri stood up and reached out her arms towards her, before she paused and only giggled at her actions.

I can't believe that I just saw the seductive Yasunori melt into a flustered mess... This is the same girl that made my heart jump out of my chest just from how accidentally attractive she was, it's surreal!

I smiled at the pair, pleased at the fact that two beautiful girls got together. I know it was just a kiss, but it would lead to something else sooner no matter how far Yasunori runs away from the gay thoughts. She's a little lazy when it comes to certain things, but I'm sure Kiyuri would be the one to talk about this first.