Epilogue

"Father."

"For you to actually set up an official summoning, I never thought I'd see the day, Kaneko~" The king sat on top of his throne, his sharp blue eyes stared down at his daughter with eye color that matched his.

"Well, this is serious after all!" Kaneko huffed and folded her hands, their hoops of hair that made her look like a cat bounced from her pout.

"I know that my sister asked about her marriage with one of the commoners from Adventurine!" Kaneko exclaimed and took a step forward towards her father, who already had a bead of sweat that dripped down his cheek.

"And so...?"

"And so! I wanted to marry someone else too!" Kaneko gave a grin and placed her hand on her chest.

"Kaneko, no way." Her father grimaced at her words.

"I know you'll turn 18 this year, but your sister actually has a reason why she's going to get married to that commoner. Kowamekuna is a woman of great interest for the Adventurine royalty, as apparently she is a child of an old friend of theirs. Not only that, she wields both light and dark magic which this whole world has never seen before." The king shook his head with a heave of a sigh.

"Okay, that may be the case but why can't I do the same?! My sister is marrying a WOMAN, and a COMMONER! Seriously?! And here I thought you were so self conscious about your appearance as a great father and king!" Kaneko shook her head and rejected his reasons. She knows that her sister is honestly just so utterly in love with that loser of a nerd who used to be Sagiso's classmate, and her sister is intelligent enough to sway her father.

"Her reputation of being a woman who has no interest in relationships much more romantic ones is as known as your reputation of being a rebel. We both know Ogami will always find a way whenever she wants to do something, and I'd really rather not start a revolution if my daughter is spiteful enough to do that..." The king sighed and gulped at the thought, as he knew that his daughter took the side of her mother that would use everything in their power to get what they want.

"So, if they get married in Adventurine without me announcing it, there wouldn't be any trouble. I'm sure Ogami wouldn't like being bothered either."

"And you're okay with that?! Aren't you going to say anything about her sexuality or about the fact that she's marrying a commoner?!" Kaneko was confused, she had seen her father agree with the people around him about same sex relationships along with their disgust for commoners.

"I did. But she was right that their child might get both the abilities of light and darkness if she marries that girl which would be great for our bloodline... And also she knows that your mothers are dating..."

...

"WHAT?! THE FUCK YOU MEAN?!" Kaneko's jaw slacked as she yelled out, her eyes widened from the revelation.

"Your mom has always been my first love, but my father wanted me to marry her mother, and he decided that I should just marry them both. I never thought they would get along and maybe even fight since one is a rowdy and fun loving woman while the other is a determined and cold woman... Yet somehow, when I came home from an important meeting I saw them aggressively making out..."

"HA?! You mean to tell me my mom likes girls?!"

"It runs in the family?"

Kaneko widened her eyes and shook her head, there was no way that was possible!! She has seen how affectionate she is with her father and...

Oh god she hasn't seen her with her other mom haven't she??

"THOSE SNEAKY BITCHES! HOW DID MY SISTER FIND OUT?!"