Fine, She's Attractive! (Chapter 34)

Sagiso POV

With a glass cup in hand, both of us short commoners had drunk our fruit juices to the side of the cafeteria.

"So, when is the campaigning?" I twirled the blue liquid and took a sip of the sour sweetness.

"It uhm, starts tomorrow. I also have an opponent, I think you know him… Uhm, he looks very similar to the Scepter of Adventurine… I think he is her brother."

Wait, Torashi…?

Why is he joining the student council? He didn't tell me any of this. What is his plan for this? He is a businessman, so it makes sense he would want a position in power to get more connections… But if that was the only reason he wanted to join, I'm sure Ogami wouldn't allow that at all.

"I'm up against a powerful noble… I am so fucked…" Kimiaki's erratic eyes and her smile of pain had completely taken over her face once again.

"ACK." I choked on my drink.

"H-huh?! What's wrong?? Did I say something wrong?!"

"Nothing, I just never thought I would hear you say the word fuck…" I chuckled lightly and bowed to her to apologize at the sudden disruption.

"E-eh… Why is that so shocking to you…?"

"I mean you're polite most of the time so to hear a curse word is just so funny to me." I covered my drink and snickered while she narrowed her eyes at me.

"Yo-you sure do have a strange sense of humor, Tsutsuji-san."

"Yeah, I get that a lot." I nodded at her and in the corner of my eye had been the sunrise hair that I waited to see.

"Kaneko-sama is here, I'll go to her now. You'll be fine tomorrow, I promise!" I flashed a bright smile at her and she returned it.

"Thank you!"

We both bowed to each other before I walked towards Kaneko, Kiyuri, and Yasunori.

"Speak of the devil and they will come…" Yasunori had laid her cheeks on the table and glanced up at me, a slow wave had been sent.

"Uhh… You were talking about me?"

"Yeah, and so what?" Kaneko raised an eyebrow at me, a light huff came from her red cheeks.

"Don't even ask what our topic was, Kaneko would kill us before we could even speak."

"Yurie!" Kaneko slammed her fists on the table and the duo only chuckled at the fact.

That's so strange, I could have been able to hear it with my enhanced senses yet…

Those bug eyes had shown themselves and they glowed a faint yellow, Kiyuri's irises directed towards me with a smile.

Did she create a noise canceler spell?? This girl…

"I'm sorry~" Kiyuri's eyelids covered her sight again, her hands up in defeat from the princess that had growled at her.

"Putting that aside!" Kaneko groaned. "Sit down already, Jie."

I sat down next to Yasunori, her smirk still tilted up at me.

"How secretive of you three. Is this about the time of the engament thing?"

"H-how did you?!" Kaneko's mouth widened to her surprise.

"Ufufufu~ You're just very predictable after all." Kiyuri chuckled along with Yasunori who was in front of her.

"I mean no interesting event happened other than that, and I know you tell Kiyuri everything so it was pretty much the only thing she didn't know."