Chapter 036 - 040

Chapter 36: "Introduction, this is my cousin."

The next day's lunch was ordered by Brother Fei early in the morning and delivered to all the players' rooms on time.

After lunch, all members gathered in the hotel lobby and set off for the competition venue.

Soon everyone went downstairs.

After waiting for a while, only Lu Xiulian and Lin Duyi were missing.

Brother Fei glanced at the time: "what's the matter, why don't you make a phone call?"

Chi Guan said, "No, maybe it's ONE who took a nap and stayed in bed."

After this period of time, everyone has a very clear understanding of Lin Duyi's standard work and rest.

Hearing what Chi Guan said, he immediately felt that it was very possible.

While they were discussing, Su Mifei called out, "The elevator has come down, it should be them!"

Before the words fell, at the end, following the first figure who came out of the transparent elevator, he was vaguely confused again: "What's going on, I'm going to the game today, isn't Lu Er still wearing a team uniform?"

Luo Luo blinked in a trance: "No, is it my dazzling eyes? It's only been a night's work, why do you feel that the captain has shrunk a little?"

Chi Guan has already laughed out loud: "See who is in front, and the one behind is the army team."

After such a reminder, everyone finally saw Lu Xiulian who was following behind with a backpack on his shoulders with one hand.

Then they turned their gaze to the figure in front of him, and the trance expression gradually changed to panic.

So, the person at the front is...

KOY crowd: "Fuck?!"

At this time, the two people who walked out of the elevator had reached the front of the team.

Lin Duyi did not move the sunglasses on the bridge of his nose, but lowered his baseball cap and pulled up the black mask he was wearing.

Between his gestures and gestures, he was somewhat eager to cover his entire face.

When he passed through the almost petrified crowd and got into the commercial vehicle, Lu Xiulian snapped his fingers and drew the attention of the crowd of petrified people: "What are you doing here? Everyone is gathered, Leave now!"

Just as he started to walk, Su Mifei grabbed the collar of his team uniform and dragged him back.

During such an action, Su Mifei's eyes still fell directly on the direction of the car door where Lin Duyi's figure disappeared: "...What's the situation, God ONE is taking a nap and sleepwalking and hasn't woken up yet?"

"What are you talking about?" Lu Xiulian glanced at him dissatisfiedly, "The change of clothes hasn't been delivered in the suitcase, what's wrong with borrowing someone else's clothes."

Su Mifei: "."

But that's not "others", but your clothes!

It can only be said that TheONE deserves to be the first in the list of all servers, and its psychological quality is different from that of ordinary people!

After Lin Duyi got into the car, he directly chose the window seat in the last row.

But when other people came up one after another, they could still clearly see the corner of this "flowery cluster" at a glance.