Chapter 136 - 139

Chapter 136: Zero seal! Triple gold crowned!

2:0.

The game entered the match point of the Huaguo team, and the atmosphere of the audience was completely set off to the extreme.

During the countdown, Lin Duyi suddenly remembered the previous conversation with Marshall.

Obviously he laughed enough, but he couldn't help but snorted, "You said, will the US team target the jungle area?"

Lu Xiulian knew what Lin Duyi was laughing at, so he didn't take it seriously. "I don't care if they want to target it. Anyway, I'll just lie down and be led by ONE in this game. If they really target it, it will relieve the pressure on Captain Han."

Han Xinjue: "I don't need it."

Wei Yinian laughed at the hearing, "I don't know where the US team is targeting, I just know that this game must be played well. It's time to win, you must win 3-0, you know, otherwise, it will be called a waste of all previous efforts."

The remarks attracted the supervisors who were on the sidelines to look over here.

Obviously, I have never seen such an arrogant team before finishing the game. It was 3:0, and it was still in the Olympic finals.

But obviously, the players of Huaguo E-sports team didn't think there was anything wrong with what their coach said.

Lin Duyi moved his wrist slowly.

Since he started to maintain his health, he has never experienced this feeling of extreme tension. For fear that the long-lasting fatigue accumulated in the Olympic stage will affect his future gaming career, he was silent for a moment and then said, "It's really troublesome. Let's finish it early, I don't want to work overtime."

supervisor: "."

There is no most arrogant, only more arrogant, right?

The countdown is over, and the BP session officially begins.

In this game, Lin Duyi was still the shooter.

The Huaguo team first chose the roles of Reade and CHI, the two big supports, and then locked on Lin Duyi's shooter and Lu Xiulian's jungler.

When the coaching staff were fighting fiercely, the official commentator in the live broadcast room was also very actively analyzing the lineup, and his tone was somewhat surprised when he watched the jungler position locked. "It seems that the Huaguo team is preparing to carry out a special move. What's the matter? No2 actually took a fighter jungler in this crucial match point game? It's not that he didn't use it during the live broadcasts, but he has always been synonymous with assassins on the field, and he used it when he played against which team. Warrior?"

The doubts of the official commentary were also given to the audience.

The barrage in the live broadcast room is also scrolling for discussion.

Just when the official commentator still wanted to conduct an in-depth analysis of the feasibility of the lineup, the Huaguo team's last battleside hero was also locked.

When he got to the words of his mouth, he suddenly stopped. In shock, he repeatedly read the complete lineup several times before he settled down with a trembling tone, "Four guarantees one! This is a complete four guarantees one lineup. Huaguo chose to let the other four players escort TheONE's shooter throughout the whole process! There is tank, control and response, not to mention TheONE's own superb positioning, even if he is standing on the spot when playing in a group. With such a lineup for protection, it is very difficult for the US team to kill. But in the same way, if there is no way to kill this C position, if it develops smoothly..."