Chapter 116 - 120

Chapter 116: Hope brother ONE have a good time.

According to the schedule, there will be two games in the morning and afternoon of the next day, and the top eight teams will compete to advance to the semi-finals.

The match between the Huaguo team and the British team was arranged in the second half of the morning.

Compared with the simple and rude one-game decision of the single game, the team game adopts the BO3 three-game two-win system from the quarter-finals, giving more room to play.

As soon as he arrived at the arena, Lu Xiulian sat directly on the chair and cocked his long legs, and without the slightest burden of thought, he started to swipe his phone.

Although it is a substitute position, based on his knowledge of the three people who played today, it is estimated that he can be named after him without getting the opponent to death. Basically, there is no chance for him to play.

The roster for each team match must be submitted half a day in advance.

After the work department completed the statistics, the list of the national teams was announced in the evening.

In the column for the British national team, Gland's ID is clearly visible.

Before the game even started, Lin Duyi's vengeful fans had already taken action, and a few minutes before the list was announced, the entry of #do you have the Olympic qualification# was already on the hot search.

In fact, many people don't know the ins and outs of the time, but they still have some impressions when discussing whether TheONE will come to participate in the Olympics. This time they saw the strange hot search content and clicked it, and just looked at the popular ones. The screenshot of the in-game dialogue immediately made sense.

Immediately afterwards, a new entry #you guess# appeared on the tail of the hot search, and it is still climbing steadily.

These are the events of the night before.

Lu Xiulian glanced at it before going to bed. At this time, when he arrived at the game site, he opened Weibo and looked through it. Sure enough, he saw that the content on the square was even more lively. In addition to the gossip about some related things at the time, it was more about shouting to the British team, telling Gland that his dad ONE really came to the Olympics to find him.

Going directly to Lin Duyi and patted him on the shoulder to remind him to register as a player, Lu Xiulian left Weibo with a sigh of relief.

Obviously, Pang Ming has been watching the whole process since yesterday, walking towards the registration office with Chi Guan's back, and smiling brightly, "After the game, you must beat him to the death, brothers, your family is fat. Looking forward to today's show. You must not follow Twitter, not only Weibo, but Gland's Twitter was also very lively last night. I can only say that Tiger is still a fan of your God ONE, Tiger, just call him early. When I go home for dinner, I need to ask people to quickly abstain from the papers."

Anyway, not many people around can understand Chinese. Pang Ming said it without any shyness, and there was no control over the volume.

When he arrived at the registration desk, he suddenly whistled and raised his eyebrows with a smile, "Look, that grandson turtle seems to be feeling the pressure, and he knows that he is walking around us."

Lin Duyi looked in the direction indicated by Pang Ming, and sure enough, he saw a group of people wearing the British team uniforms leaving in a hurry.

One of them ran so sluggishly that he took a second glance, trying to remember Gland's face.

It's a pity that foreigners all look alike, and I don't know if I will meet them next time when I don't wear a team uniform.