Extra 01 - 02

Extra 01: Meeting with the Parents (Part 1)

The private car was driving on the road and stopped briefly as the traffic lights switched.

In the back seat, Lu Xiulian glanced at the person next to him with a half-smile but not a smile. After Lin Duyi counted the gifts for countless times, he couldn't help but ask, "Why, I've never seen your hands shaking in a stadium as big as the Olympics, so you're so nervous right now?"

"I'm not nervous." Lin Duyi murmured in a low voice, looking out the window.

The car just restarted.

The landscape outside receded regularly.

Regarding the arrangement of the afternoon, it has to be traced back to a few days ago.

Lu Xiulian's eldest brother Lu Xiuchong suddenly said that he wanted to come and have a look. He said that he was here to discuss a project and meet Lin Duyi on behalf of the Lu family's parents, so there is today's scene.

The meeting ceremony was specially selected in the shopping mall. Lin Duyi promised very openly from the beginning, but at this time, he still did not hide his cramped mood.

Lu Xiulian couldn't hide the smile in his eyes.

He hooked his fingertips around Lin Duyi's fingers very naturally, pressed the pulp of his fingers against his palm and rubbed it gently, and whispered to comfort him very intimately, "Just see my brother, just relax a little. You know, he's a..."

After thinking for a long time, he found an adjective that he thought was more appropriate. "Old-fashioned with a hard mouth but a soft heart."

Lin Duyi was overjoyed, "Does he know how you judge him?"

Lu Xiulian raised his eyebrows in response, and then took advantage of the situation to pull the person closer to him. "In short, you can relax, at most he can only, hm, train me."

Lin Duyi was really nervous at first, but after hearing Lu Xiulian's comments, he became a little curious about the big brother who he was about to meet.

The agreed location was at an upscale cafe with a nice ambience.

For the independent box, after entering the store, you can feel the high taste of the person who ordered the box from all aspects of vision and taste.

After sitting down on both sides, the waiter quickly served the fragrant coffee.

When the door of the box closed, the scene fell into relative silence.

Lu Xiulian leaned comfortably on the seat, Erlang's legs were sloppy, and he looked at the person in front of him and opened the topic, "Tell me, what did our parents explain to you before you came out? Don't talk about the project. Just say it yourself, do you think I can believe it?"

The man sitting opposite took a sip of coffee without hesitation, without raising his long and narrow eyebrows. "If you care so much about the project at home, you might as well come back and take over."

Lu Xiulian laughed when he heard it. "Want to trick me into going back to help you take the blame? I won't! It was already agreed when I came out, and there are still several years left to spend time outside, so I won't go back to accompany you to be disciplined. kill you."

Lin Duyi cleared his throat lowly.

His line of sight turned back and forth from the two of them, and almost couldn't hold back the corners of his mouth that floated up.

But I have to say that the scene in front of me is really interesting.

Although he knew before that this flower butterfly had an older brother than him, he never thought that when this real person stood in front of him, it was completely a copy of Lu Xiulian a few years later.