Chapter 111 - 115

Chapter 111: Never mind, there are two more medals in the next few days.

The two semi-finals in the morning ended, because of the "special" way of winning, it was also shrouded in a layer of legendary features.

The Chinese audience traveled thousands of miles to the scene to cheer on the players. Naturally, they had to stay to watch the finals in the afternoon. Therefore, after the semi-finals in the morning, they went to fill their stomachs and came to the venue early, waiting for the birth of the historic Olympic gold medal in the afternoon.

After having lunch with the national team members, Lin Duyi told Wei Yinian and applied for a lounge alone.

After living together in the KOY base for so long, Wei Yinian is naturally very aware of Lin Duyi's lunch break habits.

"Thank you, coach." Lin Duyi reached out and took the key, then turned to look at Lu Xiulian, "I... want to go back to rest, do you want to go?"

Lu Xiulian raised his eyes, "Do you want me to go?"

Lin Duyi directly stuffed the key into his pocket.

Before Lu Xiulian could speak, Wei Yinian, who was next to him, had already said, "Go, you go together. The game in the morning was so hard, especially the game between the two of you. I felt tired and panicked for you. There is still some time before the start of the afternoon game, so you go and rest. No matter whether the competition is for gold or bronze, you still have to keep your spirits up."

Lin Duyi said nothing.

When he got up, he saw Lu Xiulian standing next to him, and glanced from the corner of his eye.

Lu Xiulian smiled and said, "Coach Wei asked me to go with you."

Wei Yinian looked over and said, "Why, is there anyone next to you who can't sleep? I thought you should be used to living in the same room every day. Otherwise, I'll apply for a separate lounge?"

Lin Duyi: "...No, I won't be able to fall asleep."

Seeing that Coach Wei obviously didn't understand the surging undercurrent between the two, Chi Guan couldn't help but smiled and continued, "Okay, don't mix things up between other people's golden partners. It's better if you really want to feel bad. Feel sorry for Captain Han, apply for a separate room and let Captain Han rest?"

After such a reminder, Wei Yinian gently patted his head. "I'll go right now."

Seeing that the coach was busy again, Lin Duyi squeezed the key in his pocket, glanced at Lu Xiulian, got up and walked out.

The sound of footsteps followed unhurriedly from behind.

Lin Duyi walked straight into the lounge all the way, then turned around and locked the door.

Looking at the man standing there with his hands in his trouser pockets, he moved his mouth, "Is it useful to use the coach as an excuse?"

"Isn't this afraid that in case you don't want me to follow, why don't you find some reason to come up here?" Lu Xiulian took two steps forward, and there was no one else around, and his actions finally became bold, "Well, it's already been here. Come, do you want to give me this chance to make up for you?"

Lin Duyi originally wanted to say something, but when he was stared at like this, his face suddenly became thinner than ever.

In the end, he saved the meaningless fuss before, turned around and walked to the sofa to find a comfortable position to lie down, and slowly rolled up his sleeves. "Okay, come on."

"..."

Lu Xiulian originally wanted to be funny, but with such an overly direct attitude, he was turned into a bit of a mess.