Chapter 061 - 065

Chapter 61: The championship trophy in his hand suddenly tasted bad.

After the half-time break, the players of both teams played again.

At the corner of the corridor, the two teams of players who just came out of the lounge just met each other.

The language was not comprehensible, so they nodded to each other, and went to their own team's battle area.

On the way, Elko noticed Green's thoughtful look, and asked, "What's wrong?"

"I don't know, I can't tell what it feels like." Green frowned and said, "It's obvious that we won two games first, but when I saw No2's expression just now, it doesn't look like he was forced to retreat. Instead, he feels very confident, as if they were KOY's who got the match point."

Hearing this, Elko subconsciously looked at KOY's battle zone. He glanced at it, and said after a moment of silence, "Anyway, don't let your guard down, fight hard."

Green nodded: "Understood."

Elko sat in his seat and briefly checked the equipment, with a slightly serious expression on his face, not slacking for getting the match point.

Although it is not as good as the three-year defeat in the Huaguo Division, the South Korean Division, which did not even enter the finals last year, needs this opportunity to revive this year.

By this time, Elko had long since stopped paying attention to the mysterious mid laner in the scrims.

In this match point situation, KOY still has no intention of making substitutions, which is enough to prove that the person who played that day was indeed not an internal player of the KOY team.

As for who he is and why he helped KOY in that training match, it's not something that needs to be considered now.

Although he shouldn't be, Elko felt a sense of relief after confirming this.

After all, for their VCC, KOY has not left behind, which will also mean that they can reduce a lot of resistance. After all, it is not a good thing to have such a stumbling block in the finals.

With all the attention, the fourth game officially started.

The same routine, Lu Xiulian is still the key target of VCC's BP tactics.

But when the director's camera switched over, Lu Xiulian could vaguely see what he was saying with a smile.

The other party's repeated targeting did not seem to affect his mood.

At the beginning of the first-level regiment, the two teams did not break out after the tentative deal.

The junglers of both sides have stably returned to their own jungles to develop, which is quite peaceful.

Six minutes into the game, Lu Xiulian made a detour in the bottom lane.

GANK, who has not reached the sixth level, is a test of the rhythm ability of the jungler.

But this time, with the assistance of Lu Xiulian, the bot lane duo Chi Guan and Tang Ze directly killed VCC's support, and forced the residual blood shooter back to the city, making a lot of money.

VCC realized that something was wrong and started looking for opportunities to make a fuss in the jungle.

As for the purpose, it can be said that it is very obvious-naturally, it is to control the development of Lu Xiulian.

KOY has been polished by the professional league, but he is very used to this kind of targeting mode.

Luo Luo followed the path of the tool-man mid-laner, and from time to time gave up part of the mid-lane line to Lu Xiulian, so that the entire early stage was quite stable.