Chapter 041 - 045

Chapter 41: Unexpectedly, God ONE also has the poisonous tongue attribute.

During the duo queue with Lu Xiulian, Lin Duyi's mind was still full of the conversation just now.

In this way, he played two games absentmindedly, and then returned to the team room after winning the second consecutive game. After a long time, he didn't wait for the owner to enter the queue, and then he reacted with hindsight.

Just as he was about to ask, he heard Lu Xiulian say, "Let's stop here today."

Lin Duyi glanced at the time: "So early, are there any training arrangements?"

"I haven't started training for the past two days, but let's stop playing for now." Lu Xiulian took off his earphones and turned the chair around, "Your mind is not here, such a double row feels like it has lost its soul. "

Lin Duyi: "...is there?"

Lu Xiulian raised his eyebrows: "Didn't you realize it yourself, as long as you're distracted and thinking about other things, you're going to be very aggressive. In the last wave of group battles just now, you didn't hesitate to cross two towers in a row, and I knew that these are the instincts of your body's memory, and the opposite estimate is that God ONE has a deep hatred with their family Shan."

Lin Duyi was stunned for a moment, and then he remembered that the mid laner on the other side posted a crying emoji on the public channel before knocking down the crystal, and looked quite aggrieved.

"......"

He paused and said, "I'll pay attention, I'll be more serious later."

Lu Xiulian has already quit the game, and his tone is quite considerate: "No need, take a rest, take a rest, I happen to be watching the live broadcast to relax."

When Lin Duyi saw him talking, he clicked on the live broadcast platform. After all, he really didn't understand the future choice, so he didn't insist.

After thinking for a while, I also gave up the idea of ​​solo queue.

He also exited the game with a click of the mouse, and then chose to shut down.

Lu Xiulian casually clicked into the live broadcast room of a popular anchor, but obviously he didn't pay attention to it, and the earphones were still hanging casually around his neck.

A small notebook has been placed in the corner of the computer desk.

Lu Xiulian has always been curious about the use of this thing. Seeing that Lin Duyi opened it again and started to write something, he glanced at it a few times, and finally couldn't help but ask: "I always see you take this notebook and write it down. what?"

"Oh, just remember the number of sparring games." Lin Duyi generously displayed the newly written number in front of Lu Xiulian, and he had to say that the content recorded above was clear in format, neat in handwriting, and absolutely clear at a glance, "This way You can be a little bit clearer about your income, so you can pay your own taxes at the end of the year.”

Lu Xiulian had a rare moment of silence: "...very rigorous, honest citizens."

"Yes, it is everyone's responsibility to pay taxes according to the law." Lin Duyi accepted the compliment very naturally, closed the notebook and put it back to its original position, then got up and went back to rest.

Just when Lin Duyi was still immersed in the entanglement between ideals and reality, the news about the entry of e-sports into the Olympic Games was finally officially announced.

The whole circle suddenly exploded completely, and the hot search on Weibo alone directly accounted for a full ten entries.

Over the years, the field of e-sports has been booming and has gradually attracted widespread attention from all walks of life, but all add up to the recognition brought by the word "Olympic event".