Extra 09

Extra 09: Brother Chi and his fish pond [Small clip string mode!]

(1) TheONE

Before entering the professional league.

On the day of the broadcast, the traffic in the CHI live broadcast room was at a high level.

When the broadcast officially started, Chi Guan's figure flashed across the screen, directly arousing the emotions of netizens.

[Ah, ah, ah, ah, God CHI finally started broadcasting!]

[God CHI I love you! Which one are you going to have today?]

[Double queue, double queue, look forward to the special guests.]

"No special guests, just old acquaintances, TheONE."

Chi Guan said casually, and when he logged into the game, he flipped through the friend list and directly sent a team invitation.

After a while, TheONE's ID appeared in the ready queue.

Lin Duyi's first sentence: "Just hit twice, I'm going to sleep."

"It's all right." Chi Guan said, slowly entered the queue, raised his eyebrows, and sounded like a bit of a rant, "I've known you for so long, and I finally know why you don't want to play professionally."

Lin Duyi: "You don't need to say that I know it myself, my career is too tiring."

Chi Guan: "I'm tired but I won't kill you."

Lin Duyi: "Huh?"

Chi Guan: "It should be able to trap you to death."

Lin Duyi: "......"

[Hahahahaha, grab bamboo shoots.]

[Actually, I really want to see you guys play doubles in the professional arena, absolutely explosive!]

[That's right, your tacit understanding that you don't play professionally is really a loss.]

[CHI is in KOY, does God ONE really not think about it?]

[I don't believe that someone can really refuse the charm of this man!]

[You can't buy a loss by playing a career, and you can't be fooled by playing a career. After all, he is the auxiliary king.]

This time, without waiting for Lin Duyi to speak, Chi Guan opened his mouth first. "Don't swipe, I'm just talking about it casually. If you really want to play a double road with him, don't do it."

[Um? ? ? Why? ? ?]

[No way, don't even the God ONE on the list look down on it?]

Chi Guan glanced at the content of the barrage, and smiled silently. "It's not that he's not good enough, it's just that he's too good. I formed a duo with him, how can other shooters dare to come to me as a partner? Wouldn't that be a lot less fun?"

Barrage: [Quotations from a real scumbag, I am waiting for an auxiliary role model, and learning is abolished!]

(2) EYE

In fact, Chi Guan had heard about the two top shooters in the league before, and the official contact was during the Olympic training.

Wen Yan is one of them.

As we all know, ZHE's bot lane has been supported by Ning Gaoming as a partner for Wen Yan for a long time, and this has continued until Ning Gaoming is currently nearing retirement, and there is still no new combination. A large part of the reason It was because of Wen Yan's overly aggressive fighting style.