Chapter 066 - 070

Chapter 66: "Yo, this guy still has the face to return to China?"

When Lin Duyi returned to the rest hall, the staff who was helping to look at the luggage was brushing his phone with his head down. He raised his head when he heard the sound of pushing the door and came in, obviously a little dazed.

After a while, he finally reacted: "That... I'm sorry, if the training program has been completed, please wait here for other people for a while."

Lin Duyi frowned: "Can't I go to the dormitory to rest first?"

The staff scratched his head: "This training dormitory is arranged in double rooms. Even if the room card is required, two people have to register together."

Lin Duyi: "......"

Why is it so hard to take a nap?

He didn't embarrass the staff either.

After observing the position of the sofa, he began to consider the feasibility of squinting in this place for a while.

As long as there is a place for him to lie down, Lin Duyi has absolute confidence in the quality of sleep.

At this moment, a voice suddenly came from behind: "What are you doing standing here?"

Lin Duyi turned around and saw Lu Xiulian standing at the door with his hands in his trouser pockets.

Blinking slowly: "You are very fast."

One sentence choked Lu Xiulian directly.

Although I know it doesn't mean that, but saying that a man is "fast" always feels a little strange.

Lu Xiu cleared his throat: "Your training program is also completed? Not bad, at this time, you should still be able to take a nap."

"I just want to sleep, and I have to have a place."

Lin Duyi saw that Lu Xiulian's expression was a little more inquisitive, and he explained the dormitory matter again.

The staff next to them looked at the two and suddenly said, "Since you know each other, why don't you just register for a room? In this case, you can go to the dormitory now."

Lu Xiulian was stunned for a moment.

He didn't answer directly, but looked up at Lin Duyi and asked, "What do you think?"

Lin Duyi didn't hesitate: "Yes, it's not that we never lived together anyway."

Lu Xiulian: "."

Who would have thought that the times have changed, and the words that once came out of his mouth are changed to Lin Duyi's side, how can people not be happy.

This answer is too straightforward.

Symbolically, there was no hesitation in reserve.

"Take your luggage and go this way." The staff member happily walked to the front to lead the way.

Lu Xiulian dragged his suitcase and followed behind Lin Duyi, and his eyes swept across the back in front of him from time to time.

After being woken up by Chi Guan in the club, Lu Xiulian had lost sleep for three days and three nights to digest the amount of information about his sexual orientation.

After a long period of time, I thought I had adapted very well, but I didn't expect that after meeting Lin Duyi today, it was still somewhat broken.

It's not scary to like a man, what's scary is that the man you like is likely to be a big straight man.