Extra 12

Extra 12: Four years later, the Olympics will be assembled again!

Four years passed in a blink of an eye.

Unknowingly, the Olympic Games have also become a high-profile topic in the e-sports circle.

Unlike the first session, which was completely blind with no experience, when the new Olympic Games approached, the preparations for the e-sports team have been carried out in an orderly manner.

At this time, netizens couldn't help but miss the days of the first Gods' Hegemony. It's a pity that, after all, four years have passed, and many god-level players who are active in the arena have chosen to retire. Just like UTO's Han Xinjue Team, and MGD's Zhong Jingsheng Deity.

However, with the curtain call of these veteran players, a group of new professional players have also begun to show their prominence.

Taking the just-concluded Professional League as an example, the list of strong teams in the Huaguo Division was reshuffled again, which also made the e-sports fans in the Huaguo Division full of expectations for this Olympic Games.

After all, in the first session of the year, the Huaguo team was brilliant and completely included the three golds. The existence of TheONE made the Olympic Committee e-sports team have to make targeted rule adjustments. It can be said that the scenery is infinite.

Now the new session is about to start, and the training program after four years has been launched again. Everyone is looking forward to the announcement of the list of this training camp.

Don't know if it will be the same again.

The training base is still the same old address four years ago, which is considered a revisit to some people and is very cordial.

On the day of the gathering, major clubs and individual players began to arrive one after another, and some familiar faces could be seen from time to time along the way. Under the circumstance that the list has not been fully disclosed, there is some joy in opening the blind box.

When the KOY team arrived at the training base, they met the ZHE team at the door.

Wen Yan and Lu Xiulian are now well-known enemies in the circle. As soon as they met, he raised his eyebrows. "Oh, aren't you going to retire, why are you still here to join in the fun?"

"If I want to retire, you will have to wait until at least two years later. No matter how you look at it, I'm younger than you. You are still here. It's not my turn to go first." Lu Xiulian smiled and didn't eat his set at all. His line of sight swept over the players of the team behind him, "This time, everyone is here, how many are you going to eliminate?"

"Knock out your uncle, let's get all of you guys home first." Wen Yan snorted.

This time it wasn't Lu Xiulian's turn, so Chi Guan opened his mouth slowly. "KOY's people probably aren't that easy to kill."

The corner of Wen Yan's mouth twitched. "Why are you still talking with help?"

He looked back at the young assistant in the team and sighed helplessly. "Wait for me anyway."

The bickering went back to bickering, and the two of them walked in with the team without stopping at all.

When they were halfway inside, he had completely changed the subject.

"What's going on with Team and Deity, you don't know?" Wen Yan asked.

"I'm not sure." Lu Xiulian recalled some gossip he heard recently, "As usual, retired players should not be included in this selection, but judging from the situation of Lao Han's full-time appointment in the past two years, it may be true. He may be involved in selection as a coach."