Chapter 096 - 100

Chapter 96: "So, is there a chance to use it?"

Ever since his sexual orientation was determined, Lin Duyi felt that Lu Xiulian seemed to have triggered some unknown talent, and it made him fall into self-doubt for a while. A big straight man with strong bones.

Although the phrase "drink more hot water" is indeed full of too many hints.

So at this time, what he said was swearing, but based on what he knew about this guy, no matter from any angle, it sounded full of unreliable taste.

And it turned out that his conjecture was indeed correct.

If Lin Duyi was very confident that he could take good care of him during this time before the vacation started, then after the vacation started, he suddenly had some doubts, and maybe he should consider going back to celebrate the New Year.

Although it did not disturb his precise work and rest time, he directly brought the essence of "dog skin plaster" to the fullest.

It seems that the requirements listed by Lin Duyi are strictly followed, but in fact, the spirit of oppression is sublimated to the extreme.

If he hadn't said before that he wasn't in a hurry to make it public, he would have doubted that Lu Xiulian could even post on Weibo anytime, anywhere and come out of the closet.

Lin Duyi, who had just woken up from a nap, rubbed his sleepy eyes, and watched someone shamelessly squeeze into his bed again, and he sighed with emotion countless times, "I think I should probably go back for the New Year."

That's what he said, but he still pulled the quilt to the side to help cover the man completely.

Lu Xiulian had just returned from the outside, and there was a faint chill on his body.

Although he rubbed himself on the bed, he was afraid that he would be cold enough to Lin Duyi, so he squeezed outside a little, his eyes full of smiles: "I haven't done anything yet?"

Lin Duyi silently closed his eyes.

In addition to trying to tease him all the time every day, shamelessly getting tired of being together every day and making hints, it really is, what, what, all, no, do.

He resisted the urge to kick the man out of bed and changed the subject: "I didn't see you in the morning, what did you do?"

Lu Xiulian smiled and pointed to the bags on the table: "It's New Year's Eve, so of course I have to prepare some new clothes. I went to pick out two couples outfits, just to wear them on a date."

When he heard the word "couple outfit", Lin Duyi's expression became slightly solemn: "...What did you choose?"

Lu Xiulian read Lin Duyi's thoughts at a glance, and reached out and rubbed his head: "Well, I chose it, but according to your preference, the black one."

Lin Duyi slowly took care of his hair that was completely messed up: "Thank you, I was moved."

As always, Lu Xiulian couldn't hear the bad words: "You're welcome."

-

All the staff in the training base are on vacation.

However, considering that there are still people left behind, Wei Yinian specially asked the person in charge of the canteen to stock up on some ingredients.

With Lin Duyi, a master chef who is proficient in cooking, he really wouldn't be hungry.

On the contrary, it was a very enjoyable opportunity for Lu Xiulian. After all, brother ONE cooks himself, and he has the only opportunity to eat alone.